Runescape Making Millions
Most Runescape players spend hours searching for methods of making millions in Runescape, using guide after guide but never really finding a method they’re comfortable with. I’ve been playing on and off for over 10 years and have plenty of experience when it comes to unique methods of making millions on Runescape.
I originally published this guide way back in 2007 and although the profit has decreased a bit since then, this Runescape Making Millions Guide still works 3 years later. As with most of my guides, it is aimed at the mid-level player that is struggling to jump that next hurdle. Nothing beats Combat for making millions but this method can help you get started.
- Level 10 Construction (Costs 10-20k gold)
- Combat Level 35+ (60+ for maximum profit)
- 220k Gold (optional)
- Access to Fairy Ring Network (optional)
- Unicorn Horn
That’s it, you don’t need a huge Combat Level or millions of gold, you can use this guide with no cost but it does take a short while to get started. Once you meet all the requirements, you need to complete a short quest, The Tower of Life. For a full guide, check out the great guys at Tip.It. Alternatively, I’ve added a very brief walk-through below
- To start this quest head to the tower south of Ardougne, next to the necromancer’s tower
- Speak to Effigy about convincing his workers to rebuild the tower
- Speak to Bonafido and ask him to enter, he will complain your not dressed right
- Speak to every worker around the tower then pickpocket “No fingers” for boots
- Speak to Guns he will ask for a beer in exchange for his top
- Speak to gummy, then search the bushes at the south east side of the tower
- Speak to black eye and answer his questions
- Speak to Bonafido and answer his questions
- Go into the tower and collect the following from the crates : coloured balls, 3 metal sheets, 4 valve wheels, 6 rivets, 4 pipes, 5 metal bars, 4 binding fluids
- Fix the pressure machine and complete the short mini game
- Fix the pipe machine and complete the short mini game
- Fix the cage and complete the short mini game
- Back outside to speak with Effigy (then to the top of the tower and back down)
- Speak to the creature and answer his questions until he is either full logic or magic
- Quest Complete, Prepare To Make Millions
Once you’ve completed the quest, you’re well on your way to earning your millions on Runescape. Your next step is to gather 1000 Cow Hides. the best way to do this is to purchase them on the Grand Exchange
Even if you purchase at max price (No more than 235 gold) you still make a tidy profit. If you have a bit of extra cash, you can buy more Cow Hides but I always like to try a small amount when using a new technique.
Capn Evan :”Hey, there’s a faster method to this, I love the profit, but I know of a faster way to get it (using this technique. The only thing you need, instead of Dramen staff for Fairy Rings, you need to use Ardougne Cloak 1/2/3, and Ring of Kinship Advantages includes:
- You don’t have to run back up after filling your inventory (just use the Ring of Kinship for a quick, free bank method). – Just visit Deamonheim to get it at any level.
- You save one inventory slot for Dramen Staff and weapon, leaving you with another 2k every trip
- Use the Ardougne Cloak 1/2/3 to teleport to the Monastery south of Ardougne, and run to the Tower of Life Faster than running from Zanaris to the Basement of Tower of Life ”
“For even more money crush the unicorn horns with a pestle and mortar and then sell”