Agents Of Mayhem Agency Guide – How To Level Up & Unlocks
Agents of Mayhem features an interesting mechanic that lets you increase the Agency Level of Mayhem, unlocking cool new features and abilities. This Agents Of Mayhem Agency Guide includes information on how to level up your agency and what you can unlock as you progress through the different Agency levels. Before you are able to access Agency features you need to progress through the main story. Shortly after defeating the Golem you will be instructed to return to the ARK. From this point forward you can increase your Agency level and unlock new features on the ARK.
How To Increase Agency Level In Agents Of MayhemBy the time you have completed the first few tutorial missions and reached the ARK your Agency level should already be around level 4. From that point forward there are a number of different elements that go towards increasing your Agency level. Below is a list of objectives you can complete to get more Agency level experience points.
- Recruit Agents – Every Agent you unlock rewards 5 XP to your Agency level.
- Activate Warp Points – Each Warp Point you find rewards 5 XP to your Agency level.
- Level Up Agents – Every time an Agent levels up, you get 2 XP to your Agency level.
- Complete Agent Operations – Completing both operations for each Agents rewards 2 XP for your Agency level.
- Core Upgrades – Each core upgrade your buy for your Agents gives 1 XP to your Agency level.
- Unlock Vehicles – Each vehicle you unlock gives 7 XP to your Agency level.
Agents Of Mayhem Agency Level UnlocksAs you complete the different objectives listed above you earn experience points towards your Agency level. The more experience points you earn, the higher your Agency level will become. As you advance through the different Agency ranks you will be granted additional features for your Agents on the ARK. Below is a list of all the different features you can unlock and what level they become available.
- Level 4 – Unlocks Armory and R&D Upgrades Gremlin Tech
- Level 5 – Wreckroom, Operations
- Level 6 – Vehicle Bay
- Level 7 – Black Market / Requisitions
- Level 8 – Global Conflicts
- Level 9 – Legion Tech in R&D
- Level 10- Additional items in Requisitions, Mayhem Database Upgrade
- Level 14 – Additional items in Requisitions
- Level 16 – Mayhem database update
- Level 18 – Additional items in Requisitions
- Level 20 – Mayhem database update
Agents of Mayhem features many different customization options for your Agents, including Agent Skins and Weapon Skins. This Agents Of Mayhem Weapons Skin Unlock Guide tells you where to find and how
Agents of Mayhem’s whacky team-based shooter environment comes complete with a host of equally whacky characters. This guide will tell you How To Unlock All Agents In Agents Of Mayhem so you can
Once you reach agency level 8 you unlock a special Global Conflicts mode that lets you send Agents out on special missions. This guide will tell you How To Get Region Keys In Agents Of Mayhem so you
As the old saying goes, money makes the world go round, and that’s just as true in Agent of Mayhem’s Seoul. This guide will tell you one simple trick to How To Earn Money Fast In Agents Of Mayhem so
Agents Of Mayhem sprawling city of Seoul features multiple warp points that you can unlock to free roam around the map. This Agents Of Mayhem Warp Points Location Guide will tell you where to find