Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Guide: The Dreadful Crimes Guide
If you have Assassin’s Creed Syndicate on PlayStation 4, you can get The Dreadful Crimes DLC for free on PSN. This will add Murder Mystery side missions to the game for you to solve. Check out this Assassin’s Creed Syndicate The Dreadful Crimes Guide to help you figure them out! Warning, there are spoilers in the posts below, detailing the culprit and rewards. Be sure to use your Eagle Vision at the various locations to locate the clues.
The beginning guides are more in-depth, to help introduce you to the different types of clues and interrogation options. Just make sure to always ask every option available when interrogating as sometimes a new option can appear and replace an older one.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate The Dreadful Crimes Guide
Where Are The Clues In A Simple Matter Of Murder
- Talk to Mr. Freem and select Body and Workers to unlocked the body. Then investigate the body
- Speak with two of the kids nearby about the murder
- Next to Buck there is a letter on the wall, inspect it
- As you face Buck, to the right there is a knife on the floor. Inspect it
- You now have all the clues needed to make an accusation
- Accuse Dooley, this will unlock another stage in A Simple Matter of Murder and reveal more clues
- Next to the body there is a footprint, inspect that
- There is another footprint nearby, inspect that. Follow the footprints that appear to new suspects
- Once you reach the new suspects interrogate Taylor and speak about Footprints and Bandana
- Head over to the Brewery Entrance and search for more clues. There is a Cigarette butt on the floor and another footprint
- Interrogate Morris about the Bandana and Cigarette
- Head back to Taylor and ask about the Cigarette then go back to Morris and ask about the Cigarette again
- Go to the Loading Area and inspect the Cigarettes for the clue
- Interrogate Coulton and ask about Wilkins and the Cigarette
- You have now have all the clues for A Simple Matter of Murder
Who Is Guilty In A Simple Matter Of MurderCoulton is the guilty party in A Simple Matter of Murder.
A Simple Matter Of Murder RewardsIf you accuse the correct person first you will get £1000, 800 Experience Points and a Country Cloak Cape.
Where Are The Clues In The Case Of The Conflicted Courtship
- Head to the nearby park and inspect Prudence Browne’s corpse. This unlocks the clues in The Park
- Check behind the tree and inspect the handbag for the second clue. Then the packet next to the body for the third clue. Then follow the bloodstaines a short distance South West to find a knife. That’s all the clues for The Park
- Head to Doctor Alton’s Office to find the next set of clues and first group of suspects
- There are 5 clues in Doctor Alton’s Office. The first clue can be found on the reception desk as you enter. Inspect the Doctor’s Note. Head upstairs into the first room, there are two clues here, Prudence’s Medical File and Mr Shelby’s Medical File. Then head upstairs again and search the furthest room for the final two clues here, a Personal Note and Baxter’s Medical File.
- Head next door and interrogate Doctor Trevor Alton about Medicine, Treatment and Prudence. Then head downstairs and speak with Mr. Shelby about Prudence and Treatment. Finally speak with Claire Knight about Prudence, Baxter and Park Meeting to complete the suspects in Doctor Alton’s Office.
- Head to Gilbert’s House and go upstairs to find the only clue here on a table, Letter from Prudence
- Go back downstairs and interrogate Gilbert Higgins about Prudence and Dr. Alton
- Go to Prudence’s House, the new location you unlocked. There are 2 clues and one suspect here. Enter through the top floor window
- Once inside the two clues are directly in front of you. An Unsent Letter to Dr. Alton and Prudence’s Diary
- After that head outside and speak with the suspect here , Lulu. Speak to her about Prudence and Baxter
- You unlock Baxter’s house now. Head to the location and search for the 7 clues.
- Enter through the first story window and grab all 7 clues. They are Scattered Papers x5, Paper Packets and Knives.
- Go back to Doctor Alton’s Office and speak with Claire Knight about Medicine. Then go back upstairs and speak with doctor Alton about his cut.
- Head back to Gilbert’s House and speak with him about Baxter
- You now have everything you need to accuse a suspect
Who Is Guilty In The Case Of The Conflicted CourtshipThe person who is guilty in The Case of the Conflicted Courtship is Doctor Alton
The Conflicted Courtship RewardsIf you accuse the correct person first you will get £1500 and 850 Experience Points
Where Are The Clues In Death Stalks A Colonel
- Head to the Munitions Factory and inspect Colonel Prescott’s body.
- There are 7 clues to find in The Munitions Factory. Firstly grab the Banner next to the body and then inspect the Bloodstain. Next up check the Feather next to the small fountain and then the large clock next to it. Then inspect the bench next to the clock for the bullet hole. Next up check the Dynamite crates just outside the wall. That’s all 7 clues at the Munitions Factory.
- Speak with Frederick Abberline by the cart outside the crime area about the shooting, clock and then suspect and factory.
- Speak with the next suspect, Jonas Hassett and ask about Prescott, shooting, clock and then banner.
- Head to the next location, the Courtyard and find the 5 clues.
- The first clue can be found on the road outside, Beer, then inspect the bullet hole in the fence. Jump the fence and inspect the large mark. Turn around to inspect the target the children had made. Down the alley, past the child suspect and to the right is another clue, an impact mark, then climb the building and enter the window to discover a Whitworth Rifle in the Attic.
- Next up speak with Curtis about Prescott and Attic, then Whitworth, Military and Shooting
- Now speak with the kid in the alley about Shooting, Guns
- Follow the Beer trail outside to the Barrel Depot. There’s 4 clues here. There’s Medicine on top of a barrel, Backpack at the top of some stairs, a barrel near the suspect with a bullet hole and then a Goose at the bottom of the stairs
- Speak with the suspect Bennett about Beer, Prescott then Samuel
- Samuel is now available as a suspect. Speak to him about Prescott, Beer, Disease
- You now have all the clues to accuse someone in Death Stalks A Colonel
Who Is Guilty In Death Stalks A ColonelThe person guilty in Death Stalks A Colonel is Samuel.
Death Stalks A Colonel RewardsIf you accuse the right person first you get £1500 and 850 Experience Points.
Where Are The Clues In The Mystery Of The Twice Dead Professor
- Head to Professor Byng’s House and inspect his body. There are 7 clues in Byng’s House, including the body
- For the other clues, head upstairs and check out the Sculpture on the table. Then go upstairs again and inspect the Crate, then check out the Dead Spider at the top of the stairs and then the Legal Letter on the table. Then check the Letter from Colleague on the table near the window, then head back down to the bottom floor and check the Personal Letter in the corner behind Emmett Byng.
- Now interrogate Emmett Byng and ask about Crate, Will and Byng. This will open the next area. Before you leave speak with Angela about Byng, Crate, Spider and Last Words
- Next up is the University. There are 8 clues here and 3 suspects.
- Head inside on the ground floor and grab the Receipt off the floor, a Handkerchief next to the fire then upstairs for the Treatise by Prof. Wilson, a Small Box and a Spider Illustration on the wall. Then to the top floor for Pedestal, a Book written by Prof. Byng and the Bookcase. That’s all the clues in the University.
- While you’re on the top floor ask Professor Silas about Byng, Byng’s Book and Travels. Then downstairs and interrogate Dr. Wilson about Byng, Empty Box and Spider. The finally down to the ground floor to interrogate Virginia about Byng, Receipt and Will.
- Head to the next location, the Cemetery, that features 4 clues and 1 suspect.
- There’s a Gravedigger’s Jacket on the floor by a tree, Money by the fountain, the Byng Family Vault (the large stone object, inspect the door side) and a Handkerchief on the Northern part of the Cemetery.
- Next up speak with Beswick about Byng, Grave Robbery, Money then Body-Snatching Proof and Tomb. Follow the new clues of dirty tracks to the next location, an Abandoned House.
- There are 6 clues here. Search the ground floor for Tools, a Single Page, Ashes, a Mask, Ripped Chapter and Spectacles.
- Head back to the University and speak with Virginia about the Handkerchief
- You now have everything you need to accuse someone of the crime in The Mystery Of The Twice Dead Professor
Who Is Guilty In The Mystery Of The Twice Dead ProfessorThe person who is guilty of killing the professor in The Mystery Of The Twice Dead Professor is Professor Silas.
The Mystery Of The Twice Dead Professor RewardsIf you accuse the right person first you get £2000 and 1000 Experience Points
Where Are The Clues In Locked In…To Die
- First up head to Cashan’s Room to inspect Byron Cashan’s body. This opens up Cashan’s Room that contains 1 suspect and 10 clues.
- Inside the same room as the body inspect the Editor’s Letter on the table, Gas Lamp on the wall, the Air Vent on the wall, the Candles on the end of the bed, an Anonymous Letter on the table, a Concern Program near the door, a Review on the table behind the door, and the Door itself and the final clue, the Window.
- Leave the room and interrogate Mrs. Henman about Cashan, Last Night and the Concert Program,
- Next head into the Bloomfield’s Room to find 2 more suspects and 6 clues.
- The 6 clues in here are an Air Vent on the wall, a Lamp on the wall, Sheet Music on the table, a Newspaper on the table, Candelabra near the wall and a Key by the door.
- Next up interrogate Mr. Bloomfield about Cashan and Last Night then Sheet Music, Bon Vivant and Experiments.
- Now interrogate Mrs. Bloomfield and ask about Cashan, Last Night and Candles. Leave the room and the interrogate Mrs. Henman about Cashan
- Head downstairs into Mr. Golden’s Room for 7 more clues and a new suspect.
- The 7 clues are a Sheet Music on the table, Clothing, a Wall Lamp, a Candle, Shavings on the table near the windows, more Shavings on the floor, and a Violin String Box behind the suspect.
- After that interrogate Mr. Golden about Cashan, Box of Candles and Last Night
- Head downstairs to Henman’s Room and check for the 4 clues here. Another Lamp on the wall, a Screwdriver on the desk, a Key Holder near the entrance and a Candle on the desk.
- Now interrogate Mr. Henman about Clothes, Cashan and Screwdriver.
- The final area is the Basement. 3 clues to find here, the large Chemistry experiment, a Chemical on the table and a Gas Tank near the entrance. Go back and interrogate Mr. Henman again and ask about the gasline.
- Go back to the top floor and interrogate Mr. Bloomfield about the Chemical
- You now have everything you need to accuse and solve the crime.
Who Is Guilty In Locked In…To DieThe guilty person in Locked In…To Die is Mr Golden
Locked In…To Die RewardsIf you accuse the correct person the first time you get £2000, 1000 Experience Points and Engraved Knuckles.
Where Are The Clues In Fiend of Fleet Street
- Head to the location to speak with Frederick Abberline about Det. Murphy and then Missing People.
- Visit the Flower Shop and grab the 3 clues here. Then interrogate Joanna about Det. Murphy and Missing People. Then speak with Stephen Bean about Det. Murphy, Manure and Missing People, then George. Then return to Joanna and ask about George.
- Head to the Bakery and grab the two clues there.
- Next interrogate Mrs. Moffat and ask about Meat, Det. Murphy and Missing People. Then go to the Butcher’s Shop and speak with the Butcher about George, Det. Murphy and Meat.
- Now go to the Leather Shop and grab the 2 clues there before speaking with Tobias Jeffers. Both the clues are upstairs
- Interrogate Tobias Jeffers about Det. Murphy, Missing People and George
- Next up is the Barber’s Shop. Head there and grab the 2 clues before speaking with Feeney Sodd. Interrogate him and ask about Det. Murphy, Blood, George and Missing People
- Next up follow the nearby bloody footprints to George’s House. Grab the 3 clues here.
- Go back to the Flower Shop and ask Jonna about George again.
- You now have everything you need to accuse someone
Who Is Guilty In Fiend of Fleet StreetThe person you need to accuse in The Fiend of Fleet Street is Tobias Jeffers in the Leather Shop
Fiend of Fleet Street RewardsIf you accuse the right person you get £2000 and 1000 Experience Points
Where Are The Clues In The Most Hated Man In London
- Head to the Street and inspect Ashton’s body. Then check for the 4 other clues nearby.
- Jump up to the Construction Site and find the 2 clues there. Then interrogate Eddie about Ashton, Crushed Arm and Crane. Then interrogate Frank about Ashton, 1:17, Crane and then Eddie.
- Then go back down to the Street and interrogate Dr.Chester about Ashton, Puncture and Pallor.
- Go to the Apple Stand and speak with Mrs. Ashton, his wife. Ask about Ashton and Hair. Then grab the nearby apple as the only clue here.
- Next up interrogate the Apple Seller and ask about Ashton and Frank
- Next location is the Pub. Head there, grab the clues and interrogate Mr. Hendricks. Ask him about Ashton, Sabotage and Gun.
- Now go to the final location, the Pharmacy. Grab the 3 clues here before interrogating the 2 suspects. Two are inside the Pharmacy, one is on the street outside the front.
- Interrogate Mr. Reese about Ashton, Mary and the Letter. Next interrogate Mary and ask about Ashton.
- Go back to the Apple Stand and speak with the Apple Seller about Mary and Pallor. Then head back to the Pharmacy and interrogate Mary about the Apple.
- Lastly, head back to the Apple Stand and speak with Mrs. Ashton about Mary.
- You now have everything you need to solve this case.
Who Is Guilty In The Most Hated Man In LondonThe guilty person in The Most Hated Man in London is Mrs. Ashton.
The Most Hated Man In London RewardsIf you accuse the right person you get £2500 and 1000 Experience Points
Where Are The Clues In Next Up: Murder
- Head down to the Riverbank and inspect the body before grabbing the 2 other clues in this area. One of the clues is a jacket under the bridge, the other is on top of the bridge on the edge.
- After that interrogate the Vagrant nearby and ask about Shelter, Body, Midnight and Coat. After that follow the tracks to the Victoria Train Station and interrogate the Trainmaster. Ask him about Train 616.
- Start at the back of the train in Sleeper 2 and find the first 2 clues. Then go to Sleeper 1 carriage and find another 2 clues.
- Now onto the Passenger Carriage, the clue here is on top of the train. Next up grab the 3 clues on the Restaurant Carriage. Now you’ve found all the clues, begin interrogations.
- Starting in the front Restaurant carriage interrogate every person on the train, making sure to ask them about every topic available.
- After you’ve spoke with them all once, head back to the front of the train making sure to speak with any suspects that have a red “!” next to them on the map.
- You now have everything you need to accuse someone of the murder in Next Up: Murder
Who Is Guilty In Next Up: MurderPeter is the guilty party in Next Up: Murder
Next Up: Murder RewardsIf you make the right accusation first you get £2500 and 1000 Experience Points
Where Are The Clues In Conjuring Up A Killing
- Head to the first location, the Psychic’s House and inspect Thadeus the Amazing’s body. Grab all the clues before you begin interrogating each suspect.
- Interrogate Douglas first, he’s by the door, and then work your way around the room in a clockwise direction. Make sure to speak with each suspect about every available topic.
- Next head to Robert’s House and grab the 3 clues there before interrogating Anne Roberts.
- Next up is a visit to Asquith’s House. There’s 4 clues here. Most are easy to find, be sure to check the alleyway next to the house for Cigarette butts.
- Start downstairs and interrogate each person as you move up the house, making sure to cover all topics. Then speak with Everett Boyd again before leaving, about the engagement.
- When you’re done inside head back outside and follow the Tobacco Scent down the street to the Street Corner and interrogate Billy.
- This reveals an Office as the next location, head to the top floor and grab all the clues.
- Visit Lady Ursula’s House and grab the 3 clues before interrogating Miriam. As always, cover all of the topics and you’re set.
- Finally head to the Psychic’s House and speak with all the suspects there.
- You now have everything you need to accuse the right suspect
Who Is Guilty In Conjuring Up A KillingThe guilty person in Conjuring Up A Killing is Douglas, as the Psychic’s House.
Conjuring Up A Killing RewardsIf you make the right accusation first you get £2500 and 1000 Experience Points
Where Are The Clues In Murder At The Palace
- Begin the mission and follow Abberline into the Palace. Once inside the Queen’s Study, investigate the body. From there, find 6 clues inside the room.
- Once you’ve done that, the Queen enters and opens the safe. You need to leave the room first
- Interrogate the Queen and speak regarding all the topics. Then leave and ride the long, long road to Artie’s Yard.
- Once you arrive grab the 2 clues and then interrogate both suspects, ensuring you cover every topic. After you speak with both, go back to the 2 clues and use the Smoke Bomb to make one of the notes show additional writing.
- From there head to Purlock Publishing and grab all 4 clues there. Then return to the Palace to speak with the Palace Guardsman. This will start a timer
- Speak to the first guest and then head left, speak with each guest until you have all 3. The Queen is directly ahead of the last guest, just to the right.
- This starts a strange dream-like sequence.
- Interrogate Archie first and then a series of rooms will spawn with suspects and clues. Progress through each one as you continue.
- Eventually 3 versions of Henry Raymond appear in the middle of the room. Speak with all 3 and then accuse the Diversion one
- Once again a bunch of scenes pop up, speak with each person and interact with any objects
- When the next group of 3 Henry Raymond’s appear, speak with all 3 and then accuse Master Thief.
- Once again, go through the scenes until 3 more Henry Raymond’s appear. Then accuse the Observe option
- When you leave the dream scene, simply complete these easy objectives
Who Is Guilty In Murder At The PalaceThe person guilty in Murder at the Palace is Henry Raymond. Accusing Diversion, Master Thief and Observe is the correct path to choose.
Murder At The Palace RewardsIf you accuse the right person the first time you’re rewarded with £3000, 2000 Experience Points and Dove Cane-Sword
If you have Assassin’s Creed Syndicate on PlayStation 4, you can get The Dreadful Crimes DLC for free on PSN. This will add Murder Mystery side missions to the game for you to solve. Check out this
So you’re looking to get money fast in Assassins Creed Syndicate? This how to get money fast guide will list the best ways we’ve found to bolster your bank in the latest addition to the Assassin’s
Completing various tasks in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate earns Loyalty points with different Associates that you meet on your travels. This Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Associate Loyalty Guide – Henry
Crafting makes an exciting return in the latest installment of Assassin’s Creed and we’ve got everything you need right here. This Assassins Creed Syndicate Crafting & Unique Materials & Schematics
Another aspect of exciting side content in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is World War I. This how to unlock guide will show you where World War I is located and how you unlock it
Hidden throughout the game world of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, you will be able to find Secrets Of London. These collectibles will unlock Reuge’s Vault over in the City Of London. This Assassin’s
A new activity Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is earning loyalty with certain characters and unlocking exciting rewards. This Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Loyalty Guide focuses on the objectives and
One of the Associates you encounter as you progress through the game is Ned Wynert. This Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Associate Loyalty Guide – Ned Wynert lists all of the information relating to Ned
The London of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is hope to dozens of hidden treasures so be sure to use our Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Treasure Map Guide to locate all of the chests, locked chests, shops
A hidden gem of an Associate sees you exploring World War I and working alongside the legendary Winston Churchill as you latest contact to earn Loyalty points with and unlock rare item rewards