Dragon Quest Builders Room Building Guide – Materials & Bonuses
Dragon Quest Builders lets you build and customize a huge variety of different rooms, each with their own perks and bonuses. This Dragon Quest Builders Room Building Guide – Materials & Bonuses lists all of the buildings we’ve discovered, the materials you need to make them as well as the bonuses you get for making each type of room.
Dragon Quest Builders Room Building Guide – Materials & BonusesBelow is a list of the various bonuses and rewards we’ve received for constructing the rooms and buildings in Dragon Quest Builders. A lot of the rooms are available as you progress naturally through the story, others are hinted at but never fully explained and others are completely absent most of the way through. It can be difficult to know what room to build depending on your personal needs and requirements so here is first a list of bonuses given for each building before a screenshot of every room you can make and the materials they require. Those marked with “*” are Chapter dependent. Chapter 2 marked “**”, Chapter 3 marked “***” and so forth.
Dragon Quest Builders Room Bonuses
- Increase Residents maximum HP by 10% (Basic Bedroom)
- Increase Residents maximum HP by 15% (Grotty Guesthouse, Fancy Bedroom)
- Residents will cook and supply free food (Crude Kitchen, Barbecue Kitchen, Cafeteria)
- Gives Residents new clothes (Dressing Room, Sewing Room)
- Residents will build furniture and supply materials (Stonemason’s Workshop)
- Residents will build furniture. Makes equipment slightly more durable (Stonemason’s Studio)
- Residents will build furniture. Makes equipment more durable (Blacksmith’s Studio)
- Residents will provide free Pots (Pot Chamber)
- Residents get new clothes & use more powerful weapons (Armory, Bodybuilders’ Baths***)
- Automatic HP Recovery +1 (Botanical Garden, Graveyard)
- Residents make medicine. Healing items 25% more effective (Herbalist’s Workshop)**
- Residents will build water related items and put them in a chest** (Watering Hole, Purification Pool)
- Residents make medicine. Healing items 50% more effective (Alchemists Laboratory)**
- Residents make novelty items (Welder’s Workshop) ***
- Residents will wield magical weapons (Hela Hot Baths) ***
- Prevents hunger meter from falling while in the base (Bodybuilders Bar)***
- Residents will build divine items (Diviners Den)****
Dragon Quest Builders List Of Room Recipes & MaterialsBelow is the list of rooms we’ve discovered in Dragon Quest Builders so far. Some of them can be built freely while others require a certain level of progression through the story, such as creating the sign posts from the dye so that you can assign rooms and such. Some room recipes are restricted based on your chapter as not all rooms are available in all chapters. Those unmarked are available in Chapter 1, Chapter 2 rooms are marked with “**”, Chapter 3 “***” and so forth.
Notes: You need the recipe for the Brick Barbecue. This is from a hidden quest in the area after the Red Teleportal
If you’re struggling to build this for the Chapter 2 side quest use the blue crystal inside the town to make a water source.
Big thanks to Sophii, Granitefish, Kaiyl_kariashi & Amanda for their contributions.