Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Werewolf Perk Tree Guide
The Dawnguard expansion is not all about Vampires or sucking blood. If you have stayed a Werewolf through skyrim you will be able to see a brand new perk tree for werewolves. There are some very nice upgrades for the nocturnal canine diseased players and this post is all about the new perks available in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard DLC.
New Werewolf Perk Tree
The new werewolf perk tree in Skyrim has 8 new perks and some of them are multiple tiered that can be increased with more perk points. The new perks available are:
- Bestial Strength – Do 25% more damage as a Werewolf. Can be upgraded a total of 4 times.
- Totem of Ice Brothers – Werewolf Totem of BrotherHood howl now calls Ice Wolves.
- Totem of the Moon – Werewolf Totem of Brotherhood howl now calls Werewolves.
- Totem of Terror – Howl of Terror affects even higher level creatures
- Totem of the Predator – Werewolf Totem of the Hunt howl has extended range and shows whether targets are or are not in combat.
- Animal Vigor – 100 in bonus to health and stamina while in beast form.
- Gorging – Feeding heals twice as much health.
- Savage Feeding – Able to feed off most dead creatures. Feeding off creatures instead of people only provides half the extended time.
Does the perk tree interest you guys? Or would you rather become a Vampire Lord? Hit us up in the comments and let us know!