Far Cry Primal Ingredients And Skins Location Guide – Where To Find All Materials
Far Cry’s trademark crafting system returns in Far Cry Primal and if you want to keep your weapons in tip top shape and your village safe for all newcomers, you’ll want to find all the ingredients when you need them. This Far Cry Primal Ingredients And Skins Location Guide – Where To Find All Materials lists the tips and tricks to find the locations for all materials and items you can find in the game.
At the beginning of the game I wouldn’t suggest you spend too much time grinding for resources, unless you really need them. As you progress a lot of the very basic items and resources will be added to your Reward Stash on a daily basis. Here are a few notes to keep in mind when grinding and searching for certain materials. This information is available in game but we’ve included screenshots for some of the rarer items and this saves you having to return to the village every time.
For the animal skin locations we listed ones that are either available very early or are easy to reach. Remember, if you’re searching for rare animal skins they can take a little longer.
Far Cry Primal Materials And Skins Locations Guide
- Complete Saylas Hut Upgrade #2 as early as you can as this provides a lot of skins on a regular basis
- You cannot collect Rare Feathers until you complete the The Craft quest for Wogah.
- You must complete Sayla The Gathered quest before you can collect Rare North Yellow Leaves
- When hunting for animal skins remember the exact location of rare animals is impossible to predict. Search locations listed and if not found just fast travel between locations with the specific animal you’re looking for.
- Pay close attention to your map. The actual animal icons listed on the map change with the time of day
- Turn off the animation in options for the quickest way to gather items
- Build up your village population to get more daily goodies in the Reward Stash
- Don’t ignore your Gathering skills. This helps you get extra meat, animal fat, animal hides, plants, and more. Get all the skills!
- Take Bonfires and Camps as often as possible, this is a great way to bolster your daily rewards.
Weapon Resources Locations
Village Resources Locations
Animal Skin Locations
Check out more Far Cry Primal guides.
The Mesolithic setting and the unique opportunity to sample life 10,000 BCE combined with Far Cry’s most iconic features makes it well worth the buy for those yet to sample the Far Cry franchise but