Fire Emblem Three Houses New Game+ Guide
New Game Plus brings tons of exciting additions to Three Houses. This Fire Emblem Three Houses New Game+ Guide walks you through all the different benefits, new mechanics, and new features should you decide to begin another adventure on New Game+.
New Game+ is a special mode that becomes available after you fully complete Fire Emblem Three Houses. At the end of the story you will be asked to make an end-game save file. It’s advised that you save over a fresh file as it means you cannot play that file again but can use it to start a New Game+ mode.
Fire Emblem Three Houses New Game+ GuideThere are many different benefits of playing New Game+. Below is a break down of the benefits as listed at the end of the story.
- Your Renown is carried over to your new game
- Hired Battalions remain in your possession
- All of the merchants you unlocked in the previous game, remain unlocked in the new game
- Your Saint Statue levels remain intact
- You can spend Renown to purchase Professor Levels, Support Levels, Skill Levels, Combat Arts and abilities gained from Mastering Class skills
- You can change your units appearance to various outfits used during the game
- New Crest system unlocked
Not to mention, you can choose a different house for an entirely different story, work with different characters, there’s plenty of reasons to dive into a second play through of Fire Emblem Three Houses.
At the end of lectures, sometimes students ask you questions. This Fire Emblem Three Houses Lecture Student Questions Guide highlights the many different questions the students will ask of you and
Gold lets you upgrade gear, unlock new classes and more in Three Houses. This guide will tell you How To Make Lots of Gold (Money) Fast In Fire Emblem Three Houses using a simple trick that takes
Renown is a special currency you earn early in Fire Emblem Three Houses but can’t spend it at first. This guide will tell you what to do with renown so you know where you can spend it, what you can
You need to raise certain stats to recruit specific people in Three Houses. This guide tells you How To Raise Specific Stats In Fire Emblem Three Houses so you can focus on increasing your professors