Fire Emblem Three Houses New Game+ Guide
New Game Plus brings tons of exciting additions to Three Houses. This Fire Emblem Three Houses New Game+ Guide walks you through all the different benefits, new mechanics, and new features should you decide to begin another adventure on New Game+.
New Game+ is a special mode that becomes available after you fully complete Fire Emblem Three Houses. At the end of the story you will be asked to make an end-game save file. It’s advised that you save over a fresh file as it means you cannot play that file again but can use it to start a New Game+ mode.
Fire Emblem Three Houses New Game+ GuideThere are many different benefits of playing New Game+. Below is a break down of the benefits as listed at the end of the story.
- Your Renown is carried over to your new game
- Hired Battalions remain in your possession
- All of the merchants you unlocked in the previous game, remain unlocked in the new game
- Your Saint Statue levels remain intact
- You can spend Renown to purchase Professor Levels, Support Levels, Skill Levels, Combat Arts and abilities gained from Mastering Class skills
- You can change your units appearance to various outfits used during the game
- New Crest system unlocked
Not to mention, you can choose a different house for an entirely different story, work with different characters, there’s plenty of reasons to dive into a second play through of Fire Emblem Three Houses.
Need to sell your fish, bullion, and other items in Three Houses? This guide on How To Sell Items In Fire Emblem Three Houses explains an inventory that’s nearly hidden away from view, making it
Crests unlock powerful latent abilities in Three Houses. This Fire Emblem Three Houses Crest Guide focuses on the unique Crest mechanic that becomes unlocked when you are playing a New Game+ save
Fire Emblem Three Houses has a ton of choices for you to make throughout the game. Some of these have obvious consequences and others, not so much. Check out this Fire Emblem Three Houses choices and
Renown is a special currency you earn early in Fire Emblem Three Houses but can’t spend it at first. This guide will tell you what to do with renown so you know where you can spend it, what you can