Fire Emblem Three Houses New Game+ Guide
New Game Plus brings tons of exciting additions to Three Houses. This Fire Emblem Three Houses New Game+ Guide walks you through all the different benefits, new mechanics, and new features should you decide to begin another adventure on New Game+.
New Game+ is a special mode that becomes available after you fully complete Fire Emblem Three Houses. At the end of the story you will be asked to make an end-game save file. It’s advised that you save over a fresh file as it means you cannot play that file again but can use it to start a New Game+ mode.
Fire Emblem Three Houses New Game+ GuideThere are many different benefits of playing New Game+. Below is a break down of the benefits as listed at the end of the story.
- Your Renown is carried over to your new game
- Hired Battalions remain in your possession
- All of the merchants you unlocked in the previous game, remain unlocked in the new game
- Your Saint Statue levels remain intact
- You can spend Renown to purchase Professor Levels, Support Levels, Skill Levels, Combat Arts and abilities gained from Mastering Class skills
- You can change your units appearance to various outfits used during the game
- New Crest system unlocked
Not to mention, you can choose a different house for an entirely different story, work with different characters, there’s plenty of reasons to dive into a second play through of Fire Emblem Three Houses.
At the end of lectures, sometimes students ask you questions. This Fire Emblem Three Houses Lecture Student Questions Guide highlights the many different questions the students will ask of you and
While you are exploring in Fire Emblem Three Houses, you will find lost items that need to be returned to their owners. You are given hints about who owned the item, but you can’t always be sure
Weapon durability is a vital part of Three Houses. This guide will tell you How To Repair Weapons In Fire Emblem Three Houses as if weapons break, you can no longer use them in combat. You can sell
There are eight base core stats in Three Houses. This Fire Emblem Three Houses Stats Guide explains the fundamentals behind Strength, Magic, Dexterity, Speed, Luck, Defense, Resistance, and Charisma