How To Complete Take Out The Trash In The Escapists 2
The Rattlesnake prison is home to many challenges, one of which will get your hands a little dirty. This guide will tell you How To Complete Take Out The Trash In The Escapists 2 so you can mark another unique escape objective off your map and move on to newer prisons with more cosmetic rewards.
How To Complete Take Out The Trash In The Escapists 2This is a relatively simple one compared to others. You need to grab yourself a few items and a keycard from a guard. This is also a multiplayer only objective as you cannot get into the room alone. You don’t have to yourself but I picked up the Waste Disposal job so I could take out the guards that patrol in the room to check for keycards.
- Raise to 60 Strength (optional)
- Obtain Waste Disposal Job(optional)
- Get 50 Intellect
- Cyan Keycard from a guard (fight them naked and frisk them until you learn the one that carries it)
- Find 4x Duct Tape
- Find 2x Green Tubing
- Find 2x Handkerchief
- Find 2x Trash Bags
- Craft 2x Breathing Masks
- Craft 2x Breathable Trash Bag
- Escape via the Cyan Keycard door next to the Waste Disposal job. Interact with the large bin in the center of the room
Welcome to K.A.P.O.W Camp, one of the toughest challenges you’ve faced so far. The guards are brutal, routine strict and resources scarce. This guide will tell you How To Complete Perimeter Breakout
The Air Force Con is another timed escape that sees you stranded aboard a prison plane. This guide will tell you How To Complete Plane Crazy In The Escapists 2, which is a special escape objective