How To Earn More Nook Miles In Animal Crossing New Horizons
Need to pay off your 5000 Nook Miles to unlock item storage? This guide on How To Earn More Nook Miles In Animal Crossing New Horizons breaks down quick and easy methods of earning your first 5000 Nook Miles so you can pay off Tom Nook and continue to progress into new and exciting rewards.
Nook Miles are a progression currency that is earned in a variety of ways. Most tasks will eventually lead to Nook Miles rewards but if you’re hoping to get some Nook Miles points fast, it’s best to hyper focus on a few areas to maximize the income over the shortest period of time. Unlocking points is easy. Simply open your phone and select the Nook Miles App. From here, any tasks you have completed that reward you with Nook Points can be claimed.
Be sure to check our full Nook Miles Unlock Guide for tons of ways to earn Nook Miles throughout the game.
How To Earn More Nook Miles In Animal Crossing New HorizonsTo earn your 5000 Nook Miles points fast, so you can unlock the ability to store items, the following is a simple but effective path you can use to get there quickly. You will start with around 800 Nook Miles, after completing the tutorial and a few of the basic tasks.
- Speak with your two neighbors (Those you help place tents) – 300 Nook Miles
- Sell Items (I sold about 50 weeds and random bugs & fish) – 300 Nook Miles
- Sell 50 Weeds – 300 Nook Miles
- Take a photo with your phone – 300 Nook Miles
- Place a post on the bulletin board – 300 Nook Miles
- Use your phone (happens naturally) – 300 Nook Miles
- Edit your passport on your phone – 300 Nook Miles
- Make a custom design on your phone – 500 Nook Miles
- Catch 10 Fish – 300 Nook Miles
- Break a flimsy tool – 300 Nook Miles
- Place 5 Items inside your tent – 300 Nook Miles
- Catch 10 bugs – 300 Nook Miles
- Craft 5 total tools – 300 Nook Miles
- Chop 10 wood from trees (use an axe) – 300 Nook Miles
That should give you enough Nook Miles to pay off your 5000 Nook Miles fees, which then allows you to store items. Hooray!
If you’ve played Animal Crossing for awhile, you might be wondering how to save your game. Check out this Animal Crossing New Horizons how to save guide to find out how to save the game. This way you
Something you might be wondering about in Animal Crossing New Horizons is if you can move relocate your house. Check out this guide to find out how to move your house in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Bells are the money currency in New Horizons. This guide on How To Make Bells (Money) Fast In Animal Crossing New Horizons provides a quick and easy method to making tons of Bells fast so you can pay
Catching all the fish in Animal Crossing New Horizons will help you fill out your museum and your Critterpedia. Check out this Animal Crossing New Horizons Fish Catching guide to find them all. Fish