How To Earn More Nook Miles In Animal Crossing New Horizons
Need to pay off your 5000 Nook Miles to unlock item storage? This guide on How To Earn More Nook Miles In Animal Crossing New Horizons breaks down quick and easy methods of earning your first 5000 Nook Miles so you can pay off Tom Nook and continue to progress into new and exciting rewards.
Nook Miles are a progression currency that is earned in a variety of ways. Most tasks will eventually lead to Nook Miles rewards but if you’re hoping to get some Nook Miles points fast, it’s best to hyper focus on a few areas to maximize the income over the shortest period of time. Unlocking points is easy. Simply open your phone and select the Nook Miles App. From here, any tasks you have completed that reward you with Nook Points can be claimed.
Be sure to check our full Nook Miles Unlock Guide for tons of ways to earn Nook Miles throughout the game.
How To Earn More Nook Miles In Animal Crossing New HorizonsTo earn your 5000 Nook Miles points fast, so you can unlock the ability to store items, the following is a simple but effective path you can use to get there quickly. You will start with around 800 Nook Miles, after completing the tutorial and a few of the basic tasks.
- Speak with your two neighbors (Those you help place tents) – 300 Nook Miles
- Sell Items (I sold about 50 weeds and random bugs & fish) – 300 Nook Miles
- Sell 50 Weeds – 300 Nook Miles
- Take a photo with your phone – 300 Nook Miles
- Place a post on the bulletin board – 300 Nook Miles
- Use your phone (happens naturally) – 300 Nook Miles
- Edit your passport on your phone – 300 Nook Miles
- Make a custom design on your phone – 500 Nook Miles
- Catch 10 Fish – 300 Nook Miles
- Break a flimsy tool – 300 Nook Miles
- Place 5 Items inside your tent – 300 Nook Miles
- Catch 10 bugs – 300 Nook Miles
- Craft 5 total tools – 300 Nook Miles
- Chop 10 wood from trees (use an axe) – 300 Nook Miles
That should give you enough Nook Miles to pay off your 5000 Nook Miles fees, which then allows you to store items. Hooray!
DIY Projects are recipes you can learn. This guide on How To Learn Recipes In Animal Crossing New Horizons explains how you can learn and unlock recipes that you have in your inventory as initially
Rusted Parts are one of the end game materials you will need to craft some cool stuff. Check out this guide to find out where to get rusted parts in Animal Crossing New Horizons. This one is going to
Want to add another story to your house? This guide on How To Get A Second Floor In Animal Crossing New Horizons explains the lengthy and very expensive process of continuing to upgrade your house
Want advanced tools like Iron? This guide on How To Get Better Tools In Animal Crossing New Horizon will tell you how to step up from the basic stone tools so your equipment and tools lasts much