How To Earn More Nook Miles In Animal Crossing New Horizons
Need to pay off your 5000 Nook Miles to unlock item storage? This guide on How To Earn More Nook Miles In Animal Crossing New Horizons breaks down quick and easy methods of earning your first 5000 Nook Miles so you can pay off Tom Nook and continue to progress into new and exciting rewards.
Nook Miles are a progression currency that is earned in a variety of ways. Most tasks will eventually lead to Nook Miles rewards but if you’re hoping to get some Nook Miles points fast, it’s best to hyper focus on a few areas to maximize the income over the shortest period of time. Unlocking points is easy. Simply open your phone and select the Nook Miles App. From here, any tasks you have completed that reward you with Nook Points can be claimed.
Be sure to check our full Nook Miles Unlock Guide for tons of ways to earn Nook Miles throughout the game.
How To Earn More Nook Miles In Animal Crossing New HorizonsTo earn your 5000 Nook Miles points fast, so you can unlock the ability to store items, the following is a simple but effective path you can use to get there quickly. You will start with around 800 Nook Miles, after completing the tutorial and a few of the basic tasks.
- Speak with your two neighbors (Those you help place tents) – 300 Nook Miles
- Sell Items (I sold about 50 weeds and random bugs & fish) – 300 Nook Miles
- Sell 50 Weeds – 300 Nook Miles
- Take a photo with your phone – 300 Nook Miles
- Place a post on the bulletin board – 300 Nook Miles
- Use your phone (happens naturally) – 300 Nook Miles
- Edit your passport on your phone – 300 Nook Miles
- Make a custom design on your phone – 500 Nook Miles
- Catch 10 Fish – 300 Nook Miles
- Break a flimsy tool – 300 Nook Miles
- Place 5 Items inside your tent – 300 Nook Miles
- Catch 10 bugs – 300 Nook Miles
- Craft 5 total tools – 300 Nook Miles
- Chop 10 wood from trees (use an axe) – 300 Nook Miles
That should give you enough Nook Miles to pay off your 5000 Nook Miles fees, which then allows you to store items. Hooray!
Planted some coconuts without seeing much growth? In this guide we cover How To Grow Coconut Trees In Animal Crossing New Horizons as there is a single but vital aspect into planting a coconut tree
Bamboo is one of the more rare materials that you need to find in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Check out this guide to find out where to get bamboo in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Bamboo will
Seen the floating balloons in the sky, wandering if you can shoot them down? This guide on How To Get Balloon Presents In Animal Crossing New Horizons tells you everything you need to know to shoot
Seen the sparkling yellow shiny spots on the floor? This guide on What Are The Shiny Spots On The Floor In Animal Crossing New Horizons explains what these special gathering points are for, how you