How To Increase All Stats, Combat, Skills In Kingdom Come Deliverance
Want to reach your milestones fast? Need to know how to increase a certain skill? This guide will tell you How To Increase All Stats, Combat, Skills In Kingdom Come Deliverance so you can focus on developing your character to fit your playstyle or quickly meet quest and activity objectives.
There are a variety of stats and perks you can level, improve and unlock in Kingdom Come Deliverance. Divided into three unique sections. Stats, Combat and Skills. Some are improved through repetition, others can be improved through training and reading. Below is a list, split into the different categories, containing each stat, combat and skill ability alongside information on what activities you must complete to raise that particular stat.
As well as the techniques listed below, skills can be improved through Training with certain NPC’s and reading books.
How To Increase Player Stats
How To Increase Strength
- Strength is mostly improved through melee combat. Much faster when using blunt based weapons
How To Increase Agility
- Agility is mostly improved through melee combat. Much faster when using stab or slice based weapons
How To Increase Vitality
- Running, Horseriding and jumping are the best ways to improve Vitality
How To Increase Speech
- Whenever you successfully Haggle or successfully win a conversation choice.
How To Increase Charisma
- Charisma is mostly tied to your current standing & reputation in the area alongside your equipment. Wear more expensive, clean, noble-like clothes.
How To Change Visibility
- Visibility is based on clothing. Darker colors and lighter materials make you harder to see
How To Change Conspicuousness
- The ability to blend in. Wearing a Knights armor among a group of beggars will make you stand out. Blend in with familiar clothing to those around you
How To Change Noise
- Very similar to Speed. Wear light clothing and avoid anything metallic to reduce noise
How To Change Speed
- Speed is based primarily on your carry weight and equipment. Wear light clothes and clear your inventory to improve your Speed.
How To Increase Combat Stats
How To Increase Defence
- Blocking with your weapon or shield increases Defense. Perfect Blocks work much faster
How To Increase Warfare
- Perfect Block, Flurry Attacks, Combinations Attacks. All of the pinnacle techniques increase Warfare – with any weapon
How To Increase Axe
- Axe is increased when successfully attacking enemies wielding an axe
How To Increase Bow
- Using a bow to shoot live targets, or winning Archery Range competitions
How To Increase Mace
- Dealing blows with a Mace on live targets increases the experience points
How To Increase Sword
- Using sword-based weapons increases your Sword Experience Points
How To Increase Unarmed
- Unarmed is increased through combat without using a melee weapon
How To Increase Skill Stats
How To Increase Alchemy
- Alchemy is increased through the usage of potions. You can learn the first level of Alchemy, then use an Alchemists Bench to make potions
How To Increase Drinking
- You get Drinking experience points whenever you consume Alcohol or save using the Snaps.
How To Increase Herbalism
- Gathering materials for Alchemy improves Herbalism. check the ground for mushroom, plants, that kind of thing
How To Increase Horsemanship
- Horsemanship is increased through the riding of a horse. Whether you steal one or get a horse for free.
How To Increase Hunting
- Killing animals with any weapon. Skinning or looting the animal also provides additional Hunting Experience Points
How To Increase Lockpicking
- Lockpicking is improved through picking locks. You can learn lockpicking and then further it with additional training from NPCs
How To Increase Maintenance
- Whenever you maintain your equipment. During early levels you must hone your sword, later levels you can use repair kits.
How To Increase Pickpocketing
- Once you learn how to pickpocket, simply using the action will increase its Experience Points
How To Increase Reading
- You can learn how to read. From there each book you read increases your Reading Experience Points.
How To Increase Stealth
- Performing certain actions without being seen. Such as picking a lock, knocking out an enemy, killing someone from stealth with a bow
That’s everything you need to know for How To Increase All Stats, Combat, Skills In Kingdom Come Deliverance.
During one of the early story missions you are given a task to escape the castle, but how is it done? This Kingdom Come Deliverance guide will tell you everything you need for how to get out of the
Henry is a bit of a player, and Stephanie is his next target. Check out this guide to learn How To Romance Stephanie In Kingdom Come Deliverance so the good Blacksmiths son can add another in a long
Want to know how to pickpocket? This guide will tell you How To Learn To Pickpocket In Kingdom Come Deliverance so you can roam the lands freeing nobles from their hefty coin purses or pillaging
Want to save yourself a ton of coin? Check out our Kingdom Come Deliverance Haggling Guide for a very simple trick to ensure you get the best prices for everything, whether you’re selling items