Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide
Want to take the best pictures and earn the most money? This Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide will tell you everything you need to know about photography in Jurassic World Evolution, including bonuses for specific activities and other dinosaur related events.
Once you have built a Ranger Station you are able to select it and take the Ranger Jeep out for a drive. The jeep serves two main functions. Primarily it is used for injecting dinosaurs with medical related items and secondly, it is used for taking photographs. While some of the contracts will ask for photographs, you don’t have to take any photos if you’d rather not.
However, taking photos allows you to earn a small but reliable flow of cash while also receiving the reward of discovering dinosaurs completing certain activities depending on their nature and behavior. Below are a few basic tips for taking the best photographs and them some dinosaur specific activities that net you extra cash for bonuses.
Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide – Photography Basics
- You get bonus cash for each individual dinosaur in the shot
- If a dinosaur is participating in an activity (eating, socializing, hunting etc) you get further bonuses
- Your composition bonus increases based on your zoom level and central content. Make the best attraction middle and make sure the entire dino fits in the frame
- Avoid taking pictures of the same species more than once or twice in a row.
Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide – Dinosaur Activities
- Eating Live Food (Live Bait)
- Socializing (Usually herbivores that move in herds)
- Hunting (When a carnivore is hunting another dinosaur
- Eating A Carcass (When a carnivore is eating the body of another dinosaur
- Dinosaurs Fighting, Attacking
We are updating this Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide as we progress through the game.
Helping a dinosaur with combat victories is one of the many contracts. This guide will tell you How To Assist Dinosaurs To Combat Victories In Jurassic World Evolution. It’s a very tedious and
Got a dead or rampaging dinosaur you need to move? This guide will tell you How To Pick Up & Move Dinosaurs In Jurassic World Evolution so you can avoid stressing your dinosaurs, remove dead bodies
Want to get more new missions before moving to the next island? This guide will explain the basics of How To Unlock Missions In Jurassic World Evolution so you can complete each of the three unique
Contracts are a vital part of the game. This Jurassic World Evolution Science Contracts Guide will walk you through the basics of the Science Contracts including the objectives you’ll receive along