Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide
Want to take the best pictures and earn the most money? This Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide will tell you everything you need to know about photography in Jurassic World Evolution, including bonuses for specific activities and other dinosaur related events.
Once you have built a Ranger Station you are able to select it and take the Ranger Jeep out for a drive. The jeep serves two main functions. Primarily it is used for injecting dinosaurs with medical related items and secondly, it is used for taking photographs. While some of the contracts will ask for photographs, you don’t have to take any photos if you’d rather not.
However, taking photos allows you to earn a small but reliable flow of cash while also receiving the reward of discovering dinosaurs completing certain activities depending on their nature and behavior. Below are a few basic tips for taking the best photographs and them some dinosaur specific activities that net you extra cash for bonuses.
Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide – Photography Basics
- You get bonus cash for each individual dinosaur in the shot
- If a dinosaur is participating in an activity (eating, socializing, hunting etc) you get further bonuses
- Your composition bonus increases based on your zoom level and central content. Make the best attraction middle and make sure the entire dino fits in the frame
- Avoid taking pictures of the same species more than once or twice in a row.
Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide – Dinosaur Activities
- Eating Live Food (Live Bait)
- Socializing (Usually herbivores that move in herds)
- Hunting (When a carnivore is hunting another dinosaur
- Eating A Carcass (When a carnivore is eating the body of another dinosaur
- Dinosaurs Fighting, Attacking
We are updating this Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide as we progress through the game.
Dinosaur is vital for a happy park, and things go wrong when it’s low. This guide will tell you How To Raise Dinosaurs Comfort In Jurassic World Evolution so you can increase the comfort stat and
Having more dig teams means more success and more money. This guide will tell you How To Get More Dig Teams In Jurassic World Evolution so you can send out multiple teams on Expeditions, get fossils
With all the escaping and moving around dinosaurs, you’re going to put a few to sleep. This guide will tell you How To Wake Up Dinosaurs In Jurassic World Evolution as sometimes you’ll find your
Want to take the best pictures and earn the most money? This Jurassic World Evolution Photograph Guide will tell you everything you need to know about photography in Jurassic World Evolution