How To Level Fast & Get Experience Fast In Final Fantasy 15
Final Fantasy XV wastes no time in throwing higher level enemies and difficult dungeons in your path. This How To Level Fast & Get Experience Fast In Final Fantasy 15 will teach you a fantastic method to ensure you’re maximizing your experience every battle and leveling as quickly as possible.
How To Level Fast & Get Experience Fast In Final Fantasy 15Very early in the game you can gain access to a number of special buffs and bonuses that will allow you to maximize the experience points you receive as you battle enemies, complete quests and finish off hunts. All of these tasks give you experience points but there’s a special method involving your rest, camping and cooking habits that come together to provide massive experience points bonuses.
Firstly make sure you are using cooking, camping and staying at inns properly. When you stay at an inn you are given an experience points bonus reward but only on the experience you’ve earned so far. This buff does not carry over into the next day like cooking does.
So whenever you start a questline or exploration in Final Fantasy XV, start your day with a cooking recipe that buffs experience points. The earliest recipe you can get in the Mult-meat sandwich that provides 20% extra experience. Raise Ignis’ cooking to level 2 by cooking at campfires and then gather Gighee Ham, Daggerquill Breast and Aegir Root. Once you have gathered these ingredients you will unlock the Multi-meat sandwich recipe.
- Gighee Ham – You can purchase this from the shop at Hammerhead. They cost 30 Gil a piece.
- Daggerquill Breast – You can find this from the bird enemies in the first area. Continue with your explorations and you’ll encounter them before long. They can be found in the very Northern part of the first area.
- Aegir Root – This is the rarest of the ingredients you need. You can find some near the Vennaugh Haven campground in the Southern area of the map. It’s along the road towards the Quay.
Once you have the recipe use the right order to maximize experience points.
- Head to any campground and camp. Then cook the Multi-meat Sandwich
- Continue with quests, killing monsters, side quests and any other activities that reward you with experience points.
- At the end of the day or whenever you’re ready to rest, head to a town and rest at an inn. You can get 1.2x, 1.5x, 2x etc bonuses on experience points but it costs more to stay so find a balance that works for you.
How To Level Fast In Final Fantasy XV Advanced
There is another, more advanced way of earning tons of experience points. You can get 10,000 – 20,000 experience points in a single fight. When you use Elemancy to craft spells you can add items to add new effects. You want to use the items listed as Coins, such as Rare Coins. These offer an experience points reward if you hit an enemy with it and then kill it. You do not have to kill them with the actual attack.
Stack more coins with more powerful spells to improve the effect.
So that’s How To Level Fast & Get Experience Fast In Final Fantasy 15. There are other massive experience points buff foods. Check out our guide on foods and recipes that give experience buffs in FFXV.
Find Unique Upgradeable Weapons In FFXV
Complete All The Side Quests In Final Fantasy XV
Cook Awesome XP Buff Foods
Find All Hidden Treasure Spots
Find All The FF Soundtracks
Create The Most Powerful Spells In FFXV
Master Prompto’s Photography