Pokemon Quest Special Recipes Guide
So you’ve learned all the basic recipes but did you know about Special Recipes? This Pokemon Quest Special Recipes Guide will tell you how to make the Special version of each recipe to attract rarer and more powerful Pokemon.
When you create a recipe in Pokemon Quest, there are two additional variables outside of the ingredients. Firstly there is the quality of the cooking pot. As you progress you will unlock higher quality pots. These pots require more ingredients but will drastically increase the level of the Pokemon you attract. The Silver Pot, for example, will attract Pokemon in the 30-60 level range. Secondly, and more importantly, is the combination of the ingredients.
For example, 2x Fossils, 2x Big Roots and 1x Icy Stone will create a Light As Air recipe which attracts flying Pokemon. However, 3x Icy Rocks and 2x Big Roots will also make a Light As Air recipe but at a Special quality. Special quality foods increase the level of the Pokemon you attract and can also attract much rarer Pokemon. Below is a list of all the recipes in Pokemon Quest including information on the highest available recipe quality we’ve discovered.
Pokemon Quest Cooking Special Recipes Guide
Get Swole Special Recipe (Fighting Pokemon)
- 1x Bluk Berries, 2x Honey, 1x Tiny Mushroom, 1 Balm Mushroom (Very Good)
Watt A Risotto (Electric Pokemon)
- 3x Honey, 1x Big Root, 1x Icy Rock
Light As Air (Flying Pokemon)
- 3x Icy Rocks, 2x Big Roots
Hot Pot (Fire Pokemon)
- 3x Balm Mushroom, 2x Big Root
Sludge Soup (Poison Pokemon)
- 3x Balm Mushroom, 1x Tiny Mushroom, 1x Rainbow Matter
Plain Crepe (Normal Pokemon)
- 3x Honey, 2x Balm Mushrooms
Honey Nectar (Bug Pokemon)
- 3x Honey, 1x Bluk Berry, 1x Rainbow Matter
Stone Soup (Rock Pokemon)
- 3x Icy Rocks, 1x Fossil, 1x Rainbow Matter
Brain Food (Psychic Pokemon)
- 1x Bluk Berry, 1x Apricorn, 1x Icy Rock, 2x Honey (Very Good)
Veggie Smoothie (Grass Pokemon)
- 3x Big Roots, 2x Apricorns
Gray Porridge (Grey Pokemon)
- 4x Balm, 1x Big Root
Yellow Curry (Yellow Pokemon)
- 4x Honey, 1x Big Root
Blue Soda (Blue Pokemon)
- 5x Icy Rocks
Red Stew (Red Pokemon)
- 5x Big Roots
Mud Pie (Ground Pokemon)
- 3x Big Roots, 2x Icy Rocks
Mouth-Watering Dip (Water Pokemon)
- 1x Icy Rock, 2x Berries, 2x Honey (Very Good)
Ambrosia of Legends
- 5x Mystic Shells for Mewtwo
- 4 Mystic Shells and any other ingredient for a chance to attract Legendary Pokemon.
We are updating this as we go so check back soon for more Pokemon Quest updates. We are only missing a single recipe but there is still a final ingredient we’ve yet to obtain.