How To Unlock Hair Option In Nioh And Upgrade The Blacksmith
The Blacksmith in the world of Nioh, Tome, may seem reserved at first but spend a little time investing into the Blacksmith and you’ll soon find you unlock a plethora of exciting new benefits. This How To Unlock Hair Option In Nioh And Upgrade The Blacksmith will tell you everything you need to know to unlock the option to customize your hair and upgrade the other facilities the Blacksmith has on offer.
How To Unlock Hair Option In Nioh And Upgrade The BlacksmithAt the earlier levels of Nioh, there’s not much you can do with the Blacksmith. However, once you reach the Chugoku region and complete The Magatama Of Fire Sub Mission, you can begin earning Patronage points for helping Tome with favors throughout the game through new Sub Missions. Each time you earn a Patronage point you can increase the Patronage levels of your Blacksmith. You can also earn a LOT of Patronage by speaking with Tome. After each mission speak to her 3-4 times, sometimes you get a conversation choice. These can often result in 1-2 Patronage points instantly.
There’s six different options available when upgrading, three of which can be upgraded twice and the other three just require a single upgrade point. This changes as you progress, with much more options becoming available. Below is a list of the features you can upgrade in the Blacksmith.
- Sell Price Markup – Increase prices when selling items to Tome
- Purchase Price Discount – Get a discount when purchasing goods from Tome
- Forging Cost Discount – Get a discount whenever you Forge items at the Blacksmith
- Unlock Barber Menu – Unlocks the ability to customize William’s hair
- Additional Stock – Increase the stock of items
- Additional Special Finds – More items available under the Special Finds tab
Whether you want to make loads of Gold fast, offer gear to the shrine to level fast or make the best weapons and armor possible, you’ll need plenty of materials and rare & valuable armor. This How To