CI Games Showcases Sniper Ghost Warrior 3’s Weapon Variety
CI Games’ Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 contains a number of unique weapon and mod combos that will help you on the battlefield.
According to the press release, players can mod their gear with the following options:
- OPTICS: Sniper rifle scopes with various degree of zoom, iron sights and collimators for sidearms and assault weapons.
- MAGAZINE: Larger magazines hold more bullets giving higher ammo capacity on the mission.
- SILENCER: Allows silent shooting. Firing weapons with silencer doesn’t alert enemies. Silencers have limited durability and have to be repaired after extensive use.
- BIPOD: Greatly reduces weapon sway, allows the rifle to be supported on the ground, and increases the aiming angles when supported.
- CAMO: Selected camos can be swapped between weapons. Players can choose from camos as Africa Tech, Hexagon Ice, Death Pool, Grass Wave, Copperhead Snake and many others (some camos available only as a part of exclusive DLCs)
- VISION: Laser aiming modules increase weapon precision while shooting from the hip. Flashlights provide illumination in darkened areas.
CI Games also listed some ways specific gear loadouts can lead to victory:
- Stealth Sniping – Choose silencers, long-range weapons, warning devices (motion detectors that expose nearby enemies), and luring bullets.
- Stealth Infiltration – Choose a bow to silently take out your enemies and use your knife to perform melee takedowns.
- Action – Choose grenades, mines and C4 explosives. Wear heavy armor and attach drum clips to your assault rifles.
- Indoor Combat – Equip a variety of shotguns in closed environments and attach flashlights or night vision goggles to see in low-light conditions.
- Vehicular Combat – Lay down anti-vehicle mines and use a .50 cal sniper rifle to penetrate even the most heavily armored vehicles.
You can view some of the weapons the game has to offer below:
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 will come out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on April 25, 2017.