Dark Zone Changes, But No Bullet Sponge Mentioned, In Tom Clancy’s The Division’s March 22nd Patch Notes
Ubisoft today posted the official patch notes for the upcoming Tom Clancy’s The Division update that is expected to arrive following scheduled maintenance tomorrow, March 22nd. The update will address many of the minor bugs and exploits that have been discovered as well as making adjustments to the user-interface, improvements to the matchmaking system and a notable list of changes for The Dark Zone content.
Below is a list of all the changes relating to content with The Dark Zone, for the full list of updates with tomorrow’s patch check out the official patch notes.
- Players can now heal other neutral players in the Dark zone, by using First Aid and Support Station skills
- Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the Dark Zone
- The Dark Zone disconnect timer has been increased to 30 seconds, meaning players will remain in the game world longer when logging out while in the Dark Zone (this applies while not in combat)
- Items extracted from the Dark Zone are now properly marked as “new” items when moved to the players inventory
- Players killed in the Dark Zone now drop ammo, medkits and grenades. This loot is generated and not taken from the dying players’ inventory
- Players killed in the Dark Zone will lose less Dark Zone Funds and Experience (Rogue and non-Rogue)
- Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for surviving Rogue status have been improved
- Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for killing Rogue agents have been improved
- Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone:Please note that due to this fix causing client stability issues, we have to remove it from this update until it can be addressed in a next one
Lvl 30: 1-3 Phoenix Credits
Lvl 31: 2-4 Phoenix Credits
Lvl 32: 3-5 Phoenix Credits
- Increased drop rate of High-End items from lvl 31 and 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
- Increased drop rate of High-End Division Tech Material from lvl 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
- Improved Dark Zone Chests items quality:
Rank 30 chests will now drop Superior (Purple) items instead of Specialized (Blue)
Keys chests now have a chance to drop High-End (Gold) items
- Dark Zone Funds drop rates and quantity on NPCs has been reduced.
- Fixed a bug where the Wildfire and Fear Tactics talents were affecting neutral players in the Dark Zone.
- Fixed instances where players would receive a DELTA error message when entering the Dark Zone
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players could not loot anything after returning to the game following a network disconnection
- Fixed Stage 1 Rogue timers not displaying correctly when Rogue players receive damage from another player