Darksiders Warmastered Edition To Support PS4 Pro – Trailer Released
Due out next week, Darksiders Warmastered Edition to support 4k on PS4 and PC. Teaser Trailer released.
News from Developer THQ Nordic today, reports that the upcoming Darksiders Warmastered Edition will support PS4 Pro. Announced as the companies “pioneer” PS4 game, 4k images and a teaser trailer accompanied the news.
The full list of features follows:
- PS4, Xbox One and Wii U versions of Darksiders (Wrath of War)
- Native 1080p rendering resolution for console platforms
- 4k support for PC and PS4 Pro
- Doubled all the texture resolutions
- Rendering improvements and rework
- 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay (30 for Wii U)
Darksiders follows the path of the first Horseman of the Apocalypse, War. Having been deceived by evil into bringing about the end of the world, he stands accused of inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. Ultimately it is up to War to take on the forces of Hell head on, while being hunted by the Angels of Heaven.
Additionally, Darksiders Warmastered Edition will include:
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
- Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
Finally, those who own a PS4 or Xbox One can expect to pickup the new remastered edition next week on November 22. A PC version will release on November 29 followed by a Nintendo Wii U release yet to be announced. Check back next week for our impressions.