DOOM Updates Include Unto the Evil, Double XP Weekend
The first of DOOM’s new update is Update 2, a free DLC pack coming out on July 29. Among the new features is the option to use a classic center-screen gun placement, a campaign photo mode for composing and capturing in-game screenshots, sky window props for SnapMap, and other quality-of-life improvements. You can view a video detailing these changes below.
DOOM – Update 2 Content
There will also have a double XP weekend for DOOM’s multiplayer content, running from 5:00pm BST, and ending at 5:00pm BST on August 1st.
Finally, the multiplayer expansion Unto the Evil is due out worldwide on August 5. Included is the following:
· Three new multiplayer maps: Offering, Cataclysm, and Ritual
· A new player-controlled demon: Harvester
· A new weapon: UAC EMG Pistol
· New equipment: Kinetic Mine
· New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including additional armor sets, patterns, colors, and taunts
· New hack modules