EA Play Live Spotlight Series Kicking Off This Month
Designed to connect players to the games they love and the people who make them, Electronic Arts has announced that the EA Play Live Spotlight will run throughout the month of July.
During these Spotlights, different people from Respawn, DICE, EA Sports, and the EA Originals line of games will provide insights into what they are working on and how they are doing it. Each one will be its own event, paying host to wide-ranging discussions with a dedicated host and a panel of developers.
You can scope out the full schedule below:
- July 8 at 10:00am PT / 7:00pm CET – The Future of First-Person Shooters
- July 13 at 10:00am PT / 7:00pm CET – EA hearts Independent Studios
- July 19 at 4:00pm PT / 1:00am CET – Madden NFL 22 All-Access: Scouting – How the Community is Shaping Madden NFL 22
- July 20 at 10:00am PT / 7:00pm CET – More EA SPORTS!
- July 22 – EA Play Live at 10:00am PT / 7:00pm CET
According to Electronic Arts CMO David Tinson:
All those interested can learn more here.
Grab your VR headsets – the second cinematic campaign for Cloudhead Games’ Pistol Whip, Smoke and Thunder, will make its debut on August 12, 2021