Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers 5.05 Patch Bringing New Content and Challenges
Releasing today, Patch 5.05 for Square-Enix’s Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers brings new challenges and content to the game.
Included in the patch are the following updates:
- High-Level Raid: Eden’s Gate (Savage) – Players seeking a greater challenge can take on this series of high-difficulty boss encounters.
- Treasure Hunt Dungeon: “Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah” – Up to eight players can join together and explore this new instanced dungeon for the chance to obtain rare and unique rewards.
- New Tomestone: Phantasmagoria – This new currency obtained by completing specific content can be used to purchase all-new gear for Disciples of War and Magic.
- New Crafting Recipes – Includes updates to Free Company Crafting and Subaquatic Voyages content.
- Battle Action Adjustments – A number of balance adjustments have been made for various jobs.
- New Housing Furnishings, Items, Mounts, Minions and more.
The game is now available for the PlayStation 4 and PC.
PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to add the Final Fantasy VII Remake, Maquette, Remnant: From the Ashes, and Farpoint to their accounts in March
Announced as a part of the Pokémon 25th Anniversary event, players will be able to return to the Sinnoh region with ILCA’a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl
Today’s State of Play event gave PlayStation fans a firsthand look at what the future of Sony’s consoles both have in store. Catch up on the highlights with our recap post – no multi-page