Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Patch 4.3 Offers New Ivalice-themed Raid
Square-Enix announced that Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood will bring a number of new adventures with today’s launch of Patch 4.3: Under the Moonlight.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 4.3 – Under the Moonlight
Today’s update includes the following:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests – The legendary tale of The Four Lords continues, while players will also aid in Doman Reconstruction.
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial – A surprise players will have to discover for themselves.
- New Dungeon – Explore the abandoned mausoleum of the legendary hero who united Doma in The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to add the Final Fantasy VII Remake, Maquette, Remnant: From the Ashes, and Farpoint to their accounts in March
Announced as a part of the Pokémon 25th Anniversary event, players will be able to return to the Sinnoh region with ILCA’a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl
Today’s State of Play event gave PlayStation fans a firsthand look at what the future of Sony’s consoles both have in store. Catch up on the highlights with our recap post – no multi-page