Get Your Dose of Worms Revolution Early
Team17 is offering some big time bonuses to those gamers who wish to pre-order Worms Revolution. Fans of the game that have an Xbox 360 or Playstion 3 may want to check out the PC version this time around before choosing the console version. Head over to that pre-order link and check out the game because if you pre-ordering Worms Revolution via Steam before the release date of October 10th 2012 you will receive a bunch of bonuses. One of the bonuses is a free copy of a previous Worms game, Worms Armageddon. Worms Armageddon, which is listed as a fan favorite of the Worms games, has never before been on steam so this is a good time to grab up some exclusive content.
There are a ton of other bonuses as well that come along with pre-ordering Worms Revolution through steam. The full list of the pre-order bonuses are:
- Full Game – Worms™ Armageddon – fan-favorite, available to download and play right now.
- Worms™ Revolution Bonus Campaign Missions – test your skills even further with five extra single-player missions.
- Worms™ Revolution Exclusive Fort – add an exclusive fort to your collection.
- Worms™ Revolution Exclusive Hats – customize your Worms with either devil horns or a halo.
- Worms™ Revolution Exclusive Gravestones – mark where your heroic worms have fallen with either lightning bolt or angel wings gravestones.
- Worms™ Revolution Exclusive Speechbanks – change what your worms say, choose from Wild Life Documenter or Reality TV Talent Judge.
If you are checking out the pre-order list of stuff for Worms Revolution you may want to check out the season pass that is available for pre-order as well. The season pass will get you 4 later DLC packs for Worms Revolution. You can pick up the season pass for $14.99 that will get you a 10% discount off of the packs if you were to buy them separately. For more Worms information, make sure to keep checking back to Gamers Heroes as we get closer to release day.
Did you find this Game News exciting? Follow us on Facebook for all our latest Game Guides, Game Reviews, Games News and our Suck My Controller Game Podcasts. You can also follow us on Twitter, Raptr, Youtube and Freeglance. You can also drop us a line in the comments for more game discussion!