Green Man Gaming Launch Epic $64 Million Dollar Grand Theft Auto V Stunting Competition
UK based digital retailer and sponsor of The Hero Network, Green Man Gaming, recently announced an exciting event that will see the most skilled stunters in the world of Grand Theft Auto Online rewarded with a staggering $64 million in-game currency prize pool.
Are you still slumming it in a pad down Grove Street while dreaming of a high rise in Vinewood? Or maybe you’re still chugging around in that free Elegy while your buddies leave you choking on the exhaust of the Zentorno? Well, now’s your chance to take a step up the social ladder with Green Man Gaming’s Cunning Stunt Competition.
Entering the competition is easy. Simply create a video of your most craziest stunt in either Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto Online, upload it somewhere and email a link to GMG’s email address.
Green Man Gaming’s Cunning Stunt Competition Guidelines:
- Videos must be no longer than 30 seconds long
- Videos must be performed using a green vehicle (the more green in your video, the better)
- Videos must be original gameplay footage for this competition – no plagiarism
- The deadline for entries will be 23:59:59 on 31st May, 2015.
Players are advised that the Shark Cards given to the winners of the competition are only compatible with the PC version of the game, although there are no restrictions on which platform you can record your footage.
The Shark Card Prizes:
- First Prize: $32 million (4 x Megalodon)
- Second Prize: $16 million (2 x Megalodon)
- Third Prize: $8 million (1 x Megalodon)
- Fourth Prize: $4 million (Whale + Bull)
- Fifth Prize: $4 million (Whale + Bull)
For more information check out the official announcement.