GTA Online: Arena War Now Available
Rockstar Games announced today that Arena War is now available in GTA Online.
In Arena War, players will choose from one of seven different arena events at the Maze Bank Arena. Modes include the following:
- Carnage – Players will utilize weaponized cars, bikes, and trucks, and will fight one another to be the last contender standing.
- Flag War – A variation of the capture the flag rules that features two teams, two flags, and one objective.
- Wreck It – A race to the death that has players fighting dirty with both traps and obstacles.
- Tag Team – Each team will have one player in the arena at a time, and must obliterate their opponents. Teammates in the Spectator Box will be able to utilize a number of different weapons.
- Games Masters – One team sets out to collect checkpoints, while the other uses the tools of the Arena to stop their plans in their tracks. Every round has the teams changing places.
- Here Come the Monsters – One team makes the most of monster trucks, while the other try to utilize compact cars.
- Hot Bomb – Onee player has been gifted a bomb, and the only way to dispose of it is to crash into someone else.
Those who are eliminated will be able to spin the Arena War Wheel for a chance to claim a number of prizes. The entire Arena War series will see Double GTA$ & RP this week.
An Arena Workshop will be available that will allow players to customizing their own fleet of death machines, and can be tracked via the Career Wall in the Arena Workshop office.
12 new Arena Contender Vehicles, which are available in Apocalypse, Future Shock, and even Nightmare styles, can be utilized.
Bandai Namco announced today that their upcoming title Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission will get a Hero Edition at launch
Ubisoft has released more details regarding Tom Clancy’s The Division 2’s endgame