GTA Online The Diamond Casino Heist Now Available
The Diamond Casino Heist is now available for those looking to strike it rich in Rockstar Games’ GTA Online.
Things get underway after the player receives a cryptic text from Cheng Family Holdings. VP of Cheng Holdings Georgina Cheng and party boy Tao want to break into the Diamond Casino’s highly secure vault and take everything they have to offer. Assisted by criminal mastermind Lester Crest, this ambitious job will have players contending with state-of-the-art security. However, the preparation options are near-limitless, and the take is off the charts.
Players will be able to meet up with Lester in Mirror Park, and then will be able to tap into Maze Bank Foreclosures to acquire the new Arcade property. There are 12 new playable games:
- Badlands Revenge II: The peaceful frontier has been invaded by marauders, road agents, thieves, and revenue men. Use your weapons wisely to rid the prairie of the desperados and outlaws that threaten your very way of life.
- The Wizard’s Ruin: An evil wizard has kidnapped Grog and stolen him away to a terrifying fortress. Now Thog must fight through enchanted forests, ghastly swamps, labyrinths of decay and battle terrifying enemies to rescue his brother with only his mighty sword and magical engorging potions found along the way.
- Race and Chase – Street Legal: It’s a race across the heartland and through America’s densest metropolises in a flashy sports car. Crank up the tunes and blast past obstacles as you do your best to avoid pedestrians and hairy beasts on the highway.
- Race and Chase – Crotch Rockets: Soup up your superbike and rage havoc on the highway in this race against time through city and suburb while you steer clear of obstructions and avoid eating asphalt.
- Race and Chase – Get Truckin’: Rev up your truck and race at breakneck speeds across America as you and your canine companion avoid obstacles like slow drivers and the occasional wandering sasquatch to beat the clock and take home glory.
- Space Monkey 3: Bananas Gone Bad: The villainous Dr. Dank has hijacked all cargo spaceships from Ecuadorian 5 Quadrant and used his transmogrification ray to turn the bananas evil. What do you do when the only thing you ever loved turns against you? Now Space Monkey must fight the evil bananas and defeat Dr. Dank. The future of evolution hangs in the balance.
- Shiny Wasabi Kitty Claw: Princess Robot Bubblegum’s new bestie Shiny Wasabi Kitty brings her anime whimsy to the classic arcade claw machine where luck could grab you a fantastic prize.
- Nazar Speaks Fortune Teller: The timeless clairvoyant Madame Nazar masters the spiritual medium to read your future and fortune. Do great riches await? Is love just around the corner? Will the hands of fate send you to an early grave in a freak, easily avoidable accident? Find out now.
- The Love Professor: BFF or basically platonic, the Love Professor will diagnose you and a partner to determine if the diagnosis is divorce, getting flirty, friends with benefits or the kind of love you only hear about in hairband power ballads.
- Defender of the Faith (Degenatron classic): The classic arcade game that spawned many imitators of its novel and complex gameplay. Secure your immortality and place in the afterlife by saving the green dot with your fantastic flying red square.
- Monkey’s Paradise (Degenatron classic): This simian simulator took arcades by storm in the 80s. Swing from green dot to green dot with your red square monkey and show the world who is at the top of the food chain.
- Penetrator (Degenatron classic): In the deep dark reaches of space, an evil menace threatens earth. Smash the green dots inside the mysterious red square and save humanity.
Once everything is up and running, players will be able to use the basement planning as a Hideout, which features three planning boards. This area can be used to store sourced getaway vehicles and heist prep equipment, and can also be used to stage rehearsals to practice hacking doors and cracking vaults. Gathering intel and preparing comprehensive reconnaissance with your crew is of the utmost importance, and players can go above and beyond by documenting various entry points, destroying supply shipments and gathering intel on security systems. These will reward players with additional routes, approaches and options – including getaway decoys.
Three distinct approaches to initially choose from:
- Silent & Sneaky allows players to enter undetected and try to make off with the haul before they even know what hit them.
- The Big Con has players engaging in deception by masquerading as maintenance staff, pest control or other contractors.
- Aggressive lets players go in guns blazing – just be ready to be met with increased resistance.
Each approach has a series of choices for each step – if one fails, players will still be able to complete the Heist by dealing with any changing scenarios and continuing to the end with your remaining lives.
Finally, you’ll also need to make sure you have the right people at your side. Lester’s network of contacts will allow players to hire support team members – perfect for getting the right driver, gunman and hacker. For the right price, serious experts can be at your side…depending on how well connected you already are.
Players will be able to join the Akiba Freedom Fighters when XSEED Games’ AKIBA’S TRIP: Hellbound & Debriefed comes out stateside for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 20, 2021
Take advantage of Double GTA$ and RP on Special Vehicle Work and Business Battles this week in Rockstar Games’ GTA Online