GTA Online to Get Halloween-Themed Adversary Modes
To ring in the Halloween season, Rockstar Games announced today that a number of pieces of Halloween-themed content will make their way to GTA Online this week.
Bonuses will be dealt out for six different Adversary Modes. Fans can earn Double GTA$ & RP in the following modes:
- “Slasher” pits a shotgun-wielding Slasher against seven Hunted, equipped only with flashlights. However, after three minutes, the tables turn and the Hunted get shotguns of their own.
- “Slashers” has the Slashers, which are armed with Shotguns and Machetes, in the dark as they pursue the Hunted, who pack both Flashlights and Thermal Vision.
- “Lost Vs Damned” pits Angels against Devils as day and night switch for 60 seconds at a clip. Depending on the time, perks include both regenerated Health and Armor, along with improved weapon options.
- “Condemned” is a last man standing setup with a mark that can be passed around that means imminent death.
- “Come Out to Play” features a team of three Runners trying to make it home, and a team of Hunters that are out for blood.
- “Beast vs. Slasher” pits an armored team of Slashers against a speedy Beast.
Those who log in between now and November 5 will be able to add Psycho Swingers, Zombie Liberals in the Midwest & Twilight Knife T-Shirts to their wardrobes.
The following Halloween vehicles have been brought back for a limited time, available for purchase through November 5:
Fans can also get up to 35% off select heavy Vehicles & Aircraft. Scope out the full list of discounts below:
Finally, Dynasty 8 Executive is offering up to 40% off select Properties & Add-Ons. You can find the full list here:
A recent interview with author George RR Martin sheds more insight into the world of FromSoftware and Bandai Namco’s Elden Ring
Take a closer look at the world of Team Salvato and Serenity Forge’s Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! with the latest gameplay trailer for the game
Get ready to take your favorite pictures with the Photo Mode coming to Insomniac Games and PlayStation Studios’ Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart