GTA Online to Get Halloween-Themed Adversary Modes
To ring in the Halloween season, Rockstar Games announced today that a number of pieces of Halloween-themed content will make their way to GTA Online this week.
Bonuses will be dealt out for six different Adversary Modes. Fans can earn Double GTA$ & RP in the following modes:
- “Slasher” pits a shotgun-wielding Slasher against seven Hunted, equipped only with flashlights. However, after three minutes, the tables turn and the Hunted get shotguns of their own.
- “Slashers” has the Slashers, which are armed with Shotguns and Machetes, in the dark as they pursue the Hunted, who pack both Flashlights and Thermal Vision.
- “Lost Vs Damned” pits Angels against Devils as day and night switch for 60 seconds at a clip. Depending on the time, perks include both regenerated Health and Armor, along with improved weapon options.
- “Condemned” is a last man standing setup with a mark that can be passed around that means imminent death.
- “Come Out to Play” features a team of three Runners trying to make it home, and a team of Hunters that are out for blood.
- “Beast vs. Slasher” pits an armored team of Slashers against a speedy Beast.
Those who log in between now and November 5 will be able to add Psycho Swingers, Zombie Liberals in the Midwest & Twilight Knife T-Shirts to their wardrobes.
The following Halloween vehicles have been brought back for a limited time, available for purchase through November 5:
Fans can also get up to 35% off select heavy Vehicles & Aircraft. Scope out the full list of discounts below:
Finally, Dynasty 8 Executive is offering up to 40% off select Properties & Add-Ons. You can find the full list here:
Rockstar Games announced today that Free Roam Missions that feature fan favorites from Red Dead Redemption 2’s story will make their way to Red Dead Online