Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Modes, Story Trailer Revealed
Capcom released a story trailer and more information regarding the modes present in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.
The latest trailer for the game, which can be seen below, expands upon the key plot points of the game. Heroes from both the Marvel and Capcom universes will come together to stop Ultron Sigma from infecting all biological life.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite – Full Story Trailer
Capcom confirmed that the following options will come to Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite:
Offline Modes and Features:
- Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.
- Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.
- Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.
- Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.
- Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.
- Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.
- Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.
Online Modes and Features:
- Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.
- Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.
- Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.
- Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.
- Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.
- Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.
Capcom also confirmed today that Jedah, Dormammu, Firebrand, and Ghost Rider will be in the game. More information regarding these four characters will be revealed next week during Gamescom.
The game will come out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 19, 2017.