Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gets Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
WB Games announced today that the Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion for Middle-earth: Shadow of War is now available.
This DLC expansion will give players the chance to play as the elite Elven warrior Eltariel. Known as the Blade of Galadriel by her enemies, Eltariel is a deadly assassin working for the Elven Queen Galadriel. She has has been sent to Mordor for millennia to hunt the Nazgûl.
This DLC contains the following content:
- Play as Eltariel for the first time, an elite assassin known as the Blade of Galadriel, and go head-to-head with the newest addition to the ranks of the Nazgûl.
- Wield Eltariel’s dual Elven blades and harness the Light of Galadriel with a host of deadly new combat abilities, skills and gear.
- Encounter memorable new Nemesis characters, such as Flint, Tinder and the Slayer of the Dead, while battling the Nazgûl and learning more mysteries of their past.
- Gain eight unique Legendary Orcs who can return to join your forces in the main story campaign with new abilities added to the Nemesis System.
- Unlock an Eltariel character skin that can be used in the main story campaign.
You can view a trailer for the DLC below: