Mobius Final Fantasy Welcomes 2018 With the Summon Festival
Square-Enix has kicked off 2018 with Mobius Final Fantasy’s in-game Summon Festival event.
The limited-time Summon Festival is one of the best times for players to obtain some of the game’s rarest cards.
The following opportunities are available during this festival:
- Supreme Card Summon: From now through January 5 at 11:59 PM PST, players who purchase at least 12,000 magicite will receive a Supreme Ticket allowing them to perform a Supreme Card Summon, which grants one unobtained Supreme Card or one unobtained Ultimate Hero Card.
- Supreme Card Lineup: Lucky fans have the chance to summon Supreme cards that feature iconic characters from classic FINAL FANTASY titles with some of the game’s strongest abilities, including Aerith with the Great Gospel ability from FINAL FANTASY VII, Duncan with the Phantom Rush ability from FINAL FANTASY VI, and more.
- Ultimate Heroes Lineup: Lightning with the Ranger job type and Cloud join the permanent roster of Ultimate Heroes that may be summoned.
- Palamecian New Dawn 2018: To celebrate the new year, a new region, “Palamecian New Dawn 2018” has been unlocked for all players. Through this new time-limited region, players can get free summons, a chance to obtain magicite and other rewards. All players who visit this region will also receive an adorable new year themed Echo companion spirit.
- New Job: The all-new Ninja job card will be permanently included in the game’s summoning lineup.
- New Boosted Ability Cards: The Mist Dragon, Prometheus, Omniscient, and Chocobo Saint ability cards are now permanent additions to the game’s summoning lineup.
- FINAL FANTASY RECORD KEEPER Collaboration Card: In a new game collaboration, players can now summon one of eight event-exclusive FINAL FANTASY RECORD KEEPER cards as a bonus each time a Greater Summon is performed. Tyro returns a guest card, and each player will receive a “Dr. Mog” card just for logging in.