Överflöd Imorgon Coming to GTA Online
Get behind the wheel of the stylish Överflöd Imorgon and take advantage of a bevy of Double Rewards opportunities this week in Rockstar Games’ GTA Online.
The revolutionary chrome molybdenum steel wonder known only as the Överflöd Imorgon can be yours this week in GTA Online. Just swing by Legendary Motorsport to pick up this electric thoroughbred for your garage.
All players that currently own the Yellow Dog with Cone Statue can net themselves two uber-stylish Yellow Dog with Cone T-shirts, a chain, and a pair of slip-on loafers.
All this week players can get themselves Double Rewards on the entire Arena War Series, which includes Carnage, Flag War, Hot Bomb and Bomb Ball. Players will also be able to get themselves 2X GTA$ & RP through the Adversary Mode Resurrection.
All those that pay a visit to The Diamond Casino & Resort can spin the Lucky Wheel for a chance to win GTA$, RP, clothing items and more. This week’s top prize is a customized Obey 8F Drafter sports-car that has been wrapped in the Val-de-Grâce custom livery.
For those looking to save a bundle, the following discounts are available this week in GTA Online:
- Obey 8F Drafter (Sports) – 35% off
- Terrorbyte Upgrades – 40% off
- MOC Renovations – 40% off
- Avenger Renovations – 40% off
- Facility Upgrades (excluding Orbital Cannon) – 40% off
- Executive Office Renovations – 40% off
- Executive Office Garages, Add-Ons & Renovations – 40% off
- Special Cargo Warehouse, Add-Ons & Renovations – 40% off
- Biker Businesses – 40% off
- MC Clubhouse Renovations – 40% off
- MC Clubhouse Bike Shop – 40% off
- Bunker Renovations & Add-Ons – 40% off
- Nightclub Renovations – 40% off
- Hangar Workshop – 40% off
- Hangar Renovations & Add-Ons – 40% off
Finally, Twitch Prime members that have connected their accounts with the Rockstar Social Club can get themselves an extra 10% off all of the previously listed discounts, along with the Pixel Pete’s Arcade property in Paleto Bay for free (via rebate received within 72 hours of purchase).