Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Earbuds Announced
Be free of all wires – Razer has announced the Razer Hammerhead True Wireless earbuds that deliver ultra-low-latency wireless audio.
These earbuds feature an ultra-low latency Bluetooth 5.0 connection, and pack a Gaming Mode that reduces latency to just 60ms. These headphones are also able to deliver a broad soundscape with its 13mm driver and a 20-20kHz frequency response.
No need to worry about juice though – these earbuds have a three-hour battery life, with up to four charges from the included battery/carry case, for 15 hours in total.
Scope out the stats below:
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ± 15% Ω
- Sensitivity: 91 ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Max input power: 8mW
- Drivers: 13 mm
- Approximate weight: 45.0 g
- Frequency response: 300 Hz – 5 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -42 ± 3 dB
- Pickup pattern: Omnidirectional
- Music Controls: Play, pause, skip, previous
- Call Controls: Answer, reject, switch, end
- General: Pair, power, activate smartphone virtual assistant
- Battery type: 275mAh rechargeable Li-Po battery Rated Capacity
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours (with included charging case)*
- Charge time: Up to 1.5 hours
- Bluetooth wireless range: Up to 10m / 30 ft
- Devices with Bluetooth audio capability
- Smartphone application available for Android and iOS devices
According to Senior Vice President of Razer’s peripherals business unit Alvin Cheung:
The earbuds will retail for $99.99 starting today. You can learn more here.
PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to add the Final Fantasy VII Remake, Maquette, Remnant: From the Ashes, and Farpoint to their accounts in March
Announced as a part of the Pokémon 25th Anniversary event, players will be able to return to the Sinnoh region with ILCA’a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl
Today’s State of Play event gave PlayStation fans a firsthand look at what the future of Sony’s consoles both have in store. Catch up on the highlights with our recap post – no multi-page