Team Sonic Racing Announced
SEGA announced today that Team Sonic Racing will come out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC this winter.
You can view the reveal trailer below:
Team Sonic Racing – Reveal Trailer
The game will include the following content:
- Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
- Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Performance & Skin Customization – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle.
- Wisps – 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Various Characters and Types – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power.
SNK has released a new video for Samurai Showdown that shows newcomer Darli Dagger in action
Ahead of its launch on April 23 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC, WB Games and NetherRealm Studio have released a launch trailer for Mortal Kombat 11
Devolver Digital and askiisoft’s neon-tinted sidescrolling slasher Katana ZERO is now available for the Nintendo Switch and PC, and the development team has released a new launch trailer to mark the