Triple Rewards in GTA Online’s Motor Wars This Week
All those who jump into Rockstar Games’ GTA Online this week will be able to net themselves Triple Rewards in Motor Wars and Double Rewards in Hardest Target and Power Play.
As previously mentioned, the post-apocalyptic fight for survival Motor Wars will dish out Triple Rewards. In addition, both Hardest Target and Power Play will pay out 2X GTA$ & RP for a limited time. Double Rewards can also be yours with Business Battles and VIP/CEO Work and Challenges this week. All Associates will also earn a Doubled Salary for their troubles during this same time period.
Those who pay a visit to the Diamond Casino & Resort can spin the Lucky Wheel for a chance to win GTA$, RP, clothing, and other prizes. This week’s top prize is the German hypercar known as the Benefactor Krieger. The Casino Store will also pay host to a variety of clothing, accessories, and artwork to purchase.
Players will also be able to nab the following discounts this week:
- Oppressor – 35% off
- Tezeract (Super) – 35% off
- Zentorno (Super) – 35% off
- Infernus (Super) – 35% off
- Infernus Classic (Sports Classic) – 35% off
- Monroe (Sports Classic) – 35% off
- Osiris (Super) – 35% off
- Reaper (Super) – 35% off
- Tempesta (Super) – 35% off
- Torero (Sports Classic) – 35% off
- Vacca (Super) – 35% off
- Toros (SUV) – 35% off
- Bati 801 Motorcycles (both variants) – 35% off
- FCR1000 Motorcycle (both variants) – 35% off
Properties and More:
- Executive Offices – 40% off
- Executive Office Renovations – 40% off
- Executive Office Garages, Add-Ons & Renovations – 40% off
- Special Cargo Warehouse, Add-Ons & Upgrades – 50% off
- All Liveries – 40% off
Finally, Twitch Prime members that have linked their Twitch and Rockstar Games Social Club accounts can buy the Lago Zancudo Bunker and Fort Zancudo Hangar 3499 through their iFruit. These entrepreneurs will be able to nab a rebate on the base property after purchase, along with an extra 10% off all of the previously listed vehicle and real estate discounts, on top of 60% off the Terrorbyte.
E3 2021 is well underway, with Devolver Digital throwing their hat in the ring with Devolver MaxPass+ 2021. Get up to speed with our recap post – no multi-page clickthrough required
Ubisoft kicked off E3 2021 today with their Ubisoft Forward event, highlighting the company’s titles for 2021 and beyond. Catch up on the highlights with our recap post – no multi-page clickthrough