Ubisoft Unveil Watch Dogs 2 With Epic New Trailer
Ubisoft today confirmed the upcoming release of the highly anticipated sequel to the blockbuster Watch Dogs franchise, Watch Dogs 2. The game is scheduled to launch worldwide on November 15th for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Utilizing many members of the team behind the original Watch Dogs title Watch Dogs 2 has been in development for 2 years and continues to highlight the issues of data security, privacy and hacking in today’s society.
Dominic Guay, senior producer, Ubisoft Montreal
Players are now able to pre-order several special editions of the game, including a variety of exciting incentives including in-game items, a Season Pass, special case editions and more.
- Deluxe Edition includes the Game, an exclusive sleeve, a San Francisco Map, lithographs and the Deluxe pack of digital customization items.
- Gold Edition includes the Game, the Deluxe pack and the Season Pass.
- San Francisco Edition with its Collector’s box, includes the game, extra digital content: The Deluxe pack and Zodiac killer mission, the Marcus Figurine, SF-themed laptop stickers, lithographs, and a San Francisco Map.
- Exclusively on the Uplay shop, fans of the franchise can pre-order Wrench Junior Robot Collector’s Pack and The return of DedSec Collector’s Case. The return of DedSec Collector’s Case contains the Gold Edition and DedSec themed memorabilia including among other collector items, the DedSec art Marcus figurine, Marcus’ scarf and cap replica and an exclusive 64 page artbook.
- Wrench Junior Robot Collector’s Pack includes the Gold Edition and a 20cm replica of the ingame Wrench Junior robot, controlled by an app (Iphone or Android).
The team also released two new videos highlighting the games backdrop and protagonist. Check them out below:
For more information on the game, including the various pre-order editions, check out the Official Website.