World War Z PvPvZ Multiplayer Detailed
Saber Interactive recently released a new trailer showing off World War Z’s Players vs Players vs Zombies (PvPvZ) action.
PVP in this mode is spiced up with the zombie swarm, which comes into the arena throughout the match. This element then has players battling the undead and each other.
The following multiplayer modes will be included:
- Scavenge Raid: Players race to secure resources across the map to win.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end.
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points.
- Vaccine Hunt: Players must pick up and hold an objective to earn points for the team.
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory.
You can view a trailer below:
World War Z – PvPvZ
The game will come out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2019.
Square Enix today released an exciting new trailer for the upcoming Final Fantasy VII Remake, offering fans a deeper insight into the ever-growing conflict between Shinra Electric Power Company and
Red Dead Online players can now jump in and explore an array of exciting new content with the release of the highly anticipated Frontier Pursuits update. Featuring three brand new progression paths
Project Resistance is a new Resident Evil project that seems to be taking a co-op approach. While we didn’t get much in the way of details, the new trailer did show off what to expect from the
Square Enix today announced further details for the upcoming launch of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition including a release date, information on online multiplayer, and the