World War Z PvPvZ Multiplayer Detailed
Saber Interactive recently released a new trailer showing off World War Z’s Players vs Players vs Zombies (PvPvZ) action.
PVP in this mode is spiced up with the zombie swarm, which comes into the arena throughout the match. This element then has players battling the undead and each other.
The following multiplayer modes will be included:
- Scavenge Raid: Players race to secure resources across the map to win.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end.
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points.
- Vaccine Hunt: Players must pick up and hold an objective to earn points for the team.
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory.
You can view a trailer below:
World War Z – PvPvZ
The game will come out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2019.
A recent rating hints that Atlus’ Catherine: Full Body will make its way to the Nintendo Switch
To mark its release on the PlayStation 4 and PC, Capcom’s launch trailer for Street Fighter V: Champion Edition is now live
Players will be able to experience Japan’s Meiji Restoration firsthand when Spike Chunsoft’s KATANA KAMI: A Way of the Samurai Story comes to the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam on February