Silver Ore is the tier two ore after Iron Ore, and is currently very valuable on the market. This guide on the Best Place To Farm Silver Ore In New World will tell you where you can farm Silver Ore relatively quickly, depending on the time of day and population of your server.
- You need minimum level 10 mining to gather Silver Ore
- We highly recommend you get 35 Mining so that you’re able to track silver ore
- Once you’re able to track Silver Ore, it is displayed on your compass, making finding it much easier
- Silver Ore is typically found on mountains, cliffs, rocks, it’s rarely on ground level, so you’ll often need to climb to reach it
- As with all farming spots, this method is best used when the server is quiet
Best Place To Farm Silver Ore In New World
You can find this area in Windsward. There is a town there called Greenhaven, the same town where you find Petalcap and Rivercress for the story.
Just to the South of the town is a large rocky area with a wolf camp at the center of it. You can find Silver Ore at all of the locations marked on the image above. There’s about 12-15 nodes at the moment. The ones on the ground level are often cleared by newer players doing the quests in the area but as they are unable to track Silver Ore, you’ll find that the Silver Ores up on the mountains, the grey area on the map, remain untouched.
These spots will likely get busy quick. We’ll update with more locations as we find them.
in New World Guides