Dark Souls returns with its iconic challenging gameplay, hidden content and deadly boss battles in Dark Souls III. This Dark Souls 3 Walkthrough Guide Collection lists all of the guides in our Dark Souls 3 walkthrough including everything from locating hidden items, finding the strongest weapons and discovering items to ease your journey such as Estus Shards & Flasks.
Dark Souls 3 – Beginner GuidesEntering Dark Souls 3 for the first time can be an intimidating experience. Our collection of beginner guides walk you through some of the difficulties you’ll face near the start of the game, such as choosing your class or selling items.
- Dark Souls 3 Class Guide
- How To Play Co Op In Dark Souls 3
- Where To Sell Items In Dark Souls 3
- How To Emote In Dark Souls 3
- How To Remove Leeches In Dark Souls 3
- Where To Respec In Dark Souls 3
Dark Souls 3 – Magic & Combat GuidesDark Souls legendary combat and magic systems make a triumphant return in Dark Souls III. Our collection of magic and combat guides will teach you the basics of engaging enemies such as how to use weapon skills and where to purchase certain magic types.
- Where To Learn Magic Spells In Dark Souls 3
- Where To Learn Pyro Spells In Dark Souls 3
- How To Use Weapon Skills In Dark Souls 3
Dark Souls 3 – Estus Shards & Flask GuidesThe legendary Estus Flask returns and once again you’ll be tasked with collecting the Shard’s to restore the Flask and increase your hitpoints – vital if you want to survive the perils ahead. We’ve got detailed guides on both the location of Estus Shard’s in Dark Souls 3 and where to turn them in.
Dark Souls 3 – Collectibles GuidesDark Souls 3 features a huge variety of collectibles for you to discover and use. Whether you’re looking to boost your arsenal or you’re struggling to find enough Titanite Shards, we’ve got you covered.
- Where To Find Titanite Shards In Dark Souls 3
- Dark Souls 3 Guide: Umbral Ash Location Guide
- Dark Souls 3 Guide: Blacksmith Coal Location Guide
- Where To Use Boss Souls In Dark Souls 3
Dark Souls 3 Unique Items GuidesAs you explore Dark Souls 3 you’ll find dozens of unique items that seemingly serve no purpose. Likewise you’ll often find your path of progression blocked by a strange object, force or person. Usually these two discoveries work hand in hand. These guides will show you where to find and use some of the games unique items so that you can continue to progress. Some of these items are also required if you want to play Dark Souls 3 co-op or enter into the arena of PvP.
- Where To Get The Red Eye Orb In Dark Souls 3
- Where To Get The Small Lothric Banner In Dark Souls 3
- Where To Find The Uchigatana Katana In Dark Souls 3
- Where To Find The Covetous Silver Serpent Ring In Dark Souls 3
- Where To Use The Coiled Sword In Dark Souls 3
- Where To Find The Doll For Boreal Valley In Dark Souls 3
Dark Souls 3 Quest GuidesAlthough Dark Souls 3 doesn’t feature a huge amount of quests there are some difficult tasks put to you by characters you encounter on your journey. These can include finding hidden objects, making important choices or other challenging content. Check out our Dark Souls 3 quest guides for details on getting the best outcome on the more difficult quests in the game.
- Dark Souls 3 Guide: Burial Gift Guide
- Where To Find Loretta In Dark Souls 3
- Dark Souls 3 Guide: Crow Trading List
Dark Souls 3 Key GuidesThere are a number of unique keys that you can either buy or find on your journey through Dark Souls 3. However, with such a vast and expansive world it can sometimes be difficult to find exactly what key belongs to what door. Check out our guides for where to place certain keys in the game.
- Where To Use The Tower Key In Dark Souls 3
- Where To Use The Grave Key In Dark Souls 3
- Where To Find The Cell Key In Dark Souls 3