You come across a village in trouble in the 7th Paralogue side quest mission in Fire Emblem: Awakening. These side quests in Fire Emblem: Awakening are used as a way to recruit very strong characters that are a mixture of two of your married allies. This Fire Emblem: Awakening Paralogue 7: Noble Lineage Guide will go over a couple different strategies for tackling this mission as well as how to recruit Brady. There are two requirements for unlocking this Paralogue. You will have had to be on Chapter 14, beaten chapter 13, and you will have had to have married off Maribelle. If you need any more help with Fire Emblem: Awakening Paralogues after this mission you can check out our Paralogue Mission Page that has information as well as links to guides. Let’s get us some Brady!
|Paralogue 7 Guide|
- Character Unlock: Brady will join your squad after you talk to him with Chrom.
- XP Unlock: Look for the shinning squares on the map, these areas have increases in either XP or weapon proficiency increases.
- Item Unlock: You will get a Master Seal when you defeat the boss.
- Item Unlock: You will get a Mend Spell if you keep the villagers alive.
- Item Unlock: You will get a Blessed Lance if you keep the villagers alive.
- Item Unlock: You will get a Bullion (M) if you keep the villagers alive.
- Item Unlock: You will get a Seraph Robe if you keep the villagers alive.
- Item Unlock: You will get a Fortify Spell if you keep the villagers alive.
The 7th Paralogue mission is not messing around. You start smack dab in the middle of the map with 13 allies. However you are surrounded by 30 enemies. You have a couple of different options with how you can handle this. You can try to block off all of the exits with heavy melee characters and try to hold back the forces. Or you can try to sprint right up the boss character.
If you defeat the boss character, you can win the level before anyone can take out any of the people in the middle. This strategy is difficult though and you have to have a character that can take quite a walloping. The best way though, I found, while trying this method is to pair an S ranked couple up and then just head strait to the boss.
If you don’t want to do that method, you will be in for a long hall. The only real problem with this method is that you can’t really control what the villagers are going to do. Try to block off every enemy that you can with heavy melee people at the door. If you are successful, you will get my congratulations, as the defense method on this map is not easy unless you have a lot of high level knights.
The boss of this level is not messing around. He is very high ranked (118) and has a Tomahawk throwing axe. This means he can hit from two squares away so be ready for some incoming damage. When you do take him out, you will get a Master Seal for your trouble.
I hope that this guide helped you get to, and beat, the 7th Paralogue mission in Fire Emblem: Awakening. If you are looking for any more information on Fire Emblem: Awakening, look no furthur! We have an awesome Fire Emblem: Awakening Guide Collection that we are building as we go. Please check it out and leave us a comment if it has helped you!