Buildings bridges is a big part of Death Stranding, both physically and metaphorically. This guide teaches you How To Build A Bridge In Death Stranding, allowing you to construct shortcuts and safe routes for other players while netting yourself some Likes and feel-good factor.
Before you are able to build a bridge, you must first unlock it. The vast majority of Death Stranding’s meaningful progression is tied to the story. I’ll avoid any serious spoilers but you do unlock it quite early, after 4-5 hours. Once you reach the Distribution Center to the West of the starting city, do a few missions there and you will have an additional feature added to your PCC, the ability to build bridges.
How To Build A Bridge In Death Stranding
- Hold “Right” on the D-Pad
- Use the right stick to select a “PCC” (These can be fabricated if you don’t have one)
- Press “Down” on the D-Pad until Bridge is selected
- You can move the right stick up or down to determine its length
- Then simply place the bridge
- You can only build bridges across rivers/ravines. They cannot be built anywhere else.
in Death Stranding Guides