EA Access opens up awesome early access and free trial opportunities for your games. This guide explains How To Cancel EA Access On PlayStation 4 (PS4) as it’s a monthly reoccurring theme that you may want to cancel or activate depending on the games coming that month.
At the time of writing, EA Access is currently offering a 10 hour trial for Need for Speed Heat. A perfect opportunity to dive in before pre-ordering the game. If you decide against picking it up or forgot to cancel your EA Access last time you activated it, here’s how.
How To Cancel EA Access On PS4
- On the PlayStation 4 Dashboard, go to “Settings”
- Then select “Account Management”
- Followed by “Account Information”
- Scroll down to “PlayStation Subscriptions”
- Select “EA Access”
- Press “Turn Off Auto-Renew”
And that’s how to cancel EA access on your PS4.