Capitale is the new currency used in the Blood Money update for Red Dead Online but it’s surrounded by a certain mystique. This guide on How To Check Your Capitale In Red Dead Online will tell you how you can track the new currency as the new Bloody Money Crimes don’t do a great job of informing you via the user interface.
There are several ways to get more Capitale fast in Red Dead Online but the game doesn’t make it obvious when you find some. Capitale is the main currency of the Bloody Money update and is used to access more lucrative missions and contracts that provide both more of a challenge and increasingly valuable rewards.
How To Check Your Capitale In Red Dead Online
If you want to check your current Capitale balance you need to speak with your contact. You can head to Saint Denis and speak with Anthony Foreman there. He is marked on the map by a teardrop icon with a dollar sign icon inside the teardrop. Speak with him about Blood Money missions and you will see a list of Blood Money Missions, specifically, Crimes. Press R1/RB to go to another menu, Opportunities.
These are special missions that require a Capitale investment in order to unlock. The first mission, Covington Emerald, the first Blood Money Opportunity, costs 15 Capitale. When you are on the Bloody Money Mission Opportunities screen, you can see your current Capitale balance in the top right corner of the screen.
- Hold Right to open your Satchel. Check the valuables tab and look for Capitale or you can check at the contact
- Complete the introduction mission to the Blood Money DLC
- Track down your contact Anthony Foreman in Saint Denis
- Speak with Anthony about Blood Money missions
- Select the Opportunities tab to see your Capitale balance in the top right corner of the screen