Fast travel allows you to reach specific locations very quickly. This guide on How To Fast Travel In Forza Horizon 5 explains the entire fast travel system so you can figure out how to fast travel, how to unlock the ability to fast travel anywhere, and what the purpose of fast travel boards is.
Forza Horizon 5 features a huge open world with different races, objectives, and tasks scattered from coast to coast. As such, there’s a lot of downtime between missions as you drive long distances to complete the next story or the next objective in a Horizon event. You unlock fast travel right at the start of the game.
How To Fast Travel In Forza Horizon 5
Once you have completed the tutorial sequence and have the Horizon Festival headquarters unlocked, you can fast travel. Simply open your map and highlight the H icon and you will see the fast travel prompt appear at the bottom of the screen, it’s X. It does cost a lot of money at first, so you want to make sure you pick up fast travel boards whenever you see them.
Initially, you can only fast travel to two locations. The headquarters for any of the Horizon Festival locations and player houses. However, there is a really awesome unlockable that lets you fast travel anywhere on the entire map, so make sure you focus on unlocking that as soon as you possibly can.
- There are two main methods of fast travel
- Initially you can only fast travel to specific locations, player houses & Horizon Festival locations
- Fast travel boards reduce the cost of fast travel
- You can unlock the ability to fast travel anywhere on the map by buying a specific house
- To fast travel simply open the main, highlight a viable location, and then follow the on-screen prompts, press X
in Forza Horizon 5 Guides