Primogems are a valuable currency in Genshin Impact that can be used to wish for new characters. This guide on How To Get More Primogems In Genshin Impact tells you the various different methods you can combine so you can farm more Primogems relatively quickly as you continue through the game.
The actual currencies to make wishes are Acquaint Fate and Intertwined Fate. However, a special option in the store allows you to exchange Primogems for these special items so you can make free wishes to unlock more characters in Genshin Impact. As such, Primogems are a very sought after material that can be found in a number of places. If you combine the different methods available, you can easily get a batch of 10 or so free wishes on a regular basis.
How To Get More Primogems In Genshin Impact
- Claim your Adventure Rank Rewards each level for Primogems
- Certain quests reward Primogems
- Check the Adventurer Handbook for regular challenges that reward Primogems
- Check the Achievements section of the main menu for various rewards, including gems
- Seize The Day on the Events Tab offers daily login rewards
- Test Run on the Events Tab has 20 Primogems for completion
- Open Shrine of Depths chests
This is the bulk of how you get more Primogems. You want to check the events regularly for information on new objectives and Primogems rewards. Always remember to hunt down your Adventurer Handbook targets when you’re exploring the game world, completing quests, etc. Most of the events are limited time events so try to login once a day and have a look at what’s on offer.
Once you have your Primogems you can purchase the Acquaint Fate and Intertwined Fate to wish for more characters.
in Genshin Impact Guides