An Allosaurus has a Major Fracture during mission 2. This guide on How To Heal Dinosaur Injuries In Jurassic World Evolution 2 will tell you how you can diagnose and heal the various injuries and illnesses that can impact your dinosaurs during the campaign in Jurassic World Evolution 2.
The second mission in Washington tasks you with hunting down and safely housing several carnivorous species, one of which is the Allosaurus. After you chase it down and return it to your base, you will learn that is has an injury or illness that is having a negative impact on its comfort. This is a two step process, one the game doesn’t explain very well.
How To Heal Dinosaur Injuries In Jurassic World Evolution 2
Firstly, you need to make sure you have a Palaeo-Medical Facility built. You can find this in the Operations section of the main build menu in Jurassic World Evolution 2. Pop one down and make sure it has both power and access, via a path link to the main path that runs through the facility. Once the Medical Facility is built, select the building and choose the Mobile Vet Unit 1. Then choose add task and select the injured dinosaur. This will send a crew to inspect the dinosaur to figure out its injury.
Once they have successfully diagnosed the dinosaur they will return to the Medical Facility. Now you need to move the Allosaurus. Moving dinosaurs in Jurassic World Evolution 2 can be a bit of a pain but it’s quickly done by pressing R1/RB and choosing the Capture Team. Sometimes this doesn’t work so you need to select the Transport option at the very bottom of the build menu.
Then, select the injured dinosaur and place it in the medical facility pen. You need to ensure you have the appropriate number of scientists with the appropriate Wellbeing stat. For example, healing this Allosaurus requires 3 in the medical skill. You can have any number of scientists on the job, they just need a minimum of three to treat the dinosaur. This will heal the dinosaur and you can progress with the story.
- Make sure you have built the Palaeo-Medical Facility from the Operations tab
- Once built, tranquilize the dinosaur so it’s safe to approach
- Select the Medical Facility and choose the medical team, then add task, and select the injured dinosaur
- Once they successfully diagnose the dinosaur you need to move it
- Open the Transport option of the main menu and select the dinosaur
- Then drag the icon over to the medical facility and select it to store the dinosaur and have it healed
- Make sure you have available scientists that meet the requirements to heal it fully
in Jurassic World Evolution 2 Guides