Want to do Max battles with friends or other players? This guide teaches you How To Join Other Players Max Raid Battles In Pokemon Sword & Shield because it’s a really exciting feature but it’s nearly impossible to find other players to play with because it’s hidden away.
When anyone finds a Max Raid Battle they can decide to open it to other players. However, it’s rare for players to join for some people. That’s because joining is hidden away behind the stamps system and may be a little confusing for some players.
How To Join Other Players Max Raid Battles In Pokemon Sword & ShieldFollow the basic step-by-step instructions below to find and play with other players in Max Raid Battles.
- Press Y to open the Y-Comm
- Check the top right of the screen, it should say “Internet”
- If it does not, press the + button to connect to online
- Then go down to “Search Stamps”
- Select “Max Raid Battles”
- This filters all recent stamps to just Max Raid Battles
- Find the latest Max Raid Battle and select it to join
in Pokemon Sword And Shield Guides