Want to know where to find the strongest set and best legendary items in King’s Bounty II? This King’s Bounty 2 Legendary Item Location Guide will tell you how to track down all of the legendary weapons, armor, and accessories that we’ve discovered on our playthrough of the game so far.
This guide on the best legendary weapons and armor in King’s Bounty 2 is based solely on legendary items, both single and set items. If you want to look at other sets in the game, check out our King’s Bounty 2 set bonuses guide.
The drop tables in King’s Bounty 2 are randomized within a certain pool of items. For example, where I may find Legendary item X, you may get Legendary item Y. The item is decided at point of collection. So if you are looking for X reward, save before speaking with the NPC. Then, if you don’t get the desired item, you can reload and try again. This isn’t for all rewards, but a lot of them.
Duke Maximilian’s Armor
- Maximilian’s Sabatons (+15 Armor, -1 Speed) – Complete The Scryer’s Trial Dimir quest East of Artemio Recruiter in Crown Lands, South East of the city
- Maximilian’s Mace (+20 Crit, -10% Health) – Complete The Scryer’s Trial Baldwin
- Maximilian’s Armor (-1 Speed, +15 Armor) – Complete The Scryer’s Trial – The Tyrant
- Maximilian’s Shield (+20 Crit, -10% Health) – Complete The Scryer’s Trial – Sanguinus
Duke Maximilian’s Charms
- Amber Ring (Leadership -300, Army Res +15) – Complete The Scryer’s Trial – Morane quest. It’s a direct follow on from the first Scryer’s quest.
- Obsidian Ring (Leadership – 100, Army Res +15) – Complete The Scryer’s Trial Kaisar
Bandit’s Armor (5% increase to sale price, 5% decrease to purchase price)
- Aristocrat Gloves – These are found at this dungeon here during the Mysterious Treasures quest
- Aristocrat Boots – These are a reward for completing the story quest, A Corrupt Guard
- Aristocrats Outfit – Complete story quest where you attack Dupont’s castle, Philanthropist and Patron of the Arts
Count’s Apparel (10% increase to sale price and cheaper purchase price)
- Counts Coronet – Defeat Dupont in the story for a second time
- Haltbuch’s Book – Found in a secret room in the library at the end of the Heinrich’s Inheritance quest
Hero’s Battle Armor (Casts Rank 3 Sun Spell at the beginning of battle)
- Renald’s Helmet (+100 Leadership, +4 armor, +2% health) – Complete Julian & Rosaline quest and choose Summon Rosalines Soul Shards
- Labien’s Shield (+100 Leadership, +2 Armor, +1 Order Morale) – Purchased from the vendor in Floster
- The White Flame (Warfare +2, Leadership +100, Power Morale +1) Purchased from the Vendor in Floster
- Baldwin’s Armor (+150 Leadership, +5 armor, +2% health) – Purchased from a vendor in Marcella
- Avialius’s Best (+100 Leaderships, +4 Armor, +2% health) – Complete story quest The Missing Treasurers
- Enialius’s Greaves (+100 Leaderships, +4 Armor, +2% health) – Complete story quest Tricked Witch with the Finesse option
Serpentine King’s Battle Armor (Allied units can attack twice in one turn, but cannot move in the same turn)
- King’s Helmet (+4 Warfare, +2 Armor, +2 Crit) – Complete Julian & Rosaline quest and choose to do the fighting solution first
- King’s Armour (+6 Warfare, +3 Armor, +3 Crit) – Purchased from vendor in Marcella
- Baldor’s Spear (+10 Warfare, +5 Crit) – Complete the quest Tabula of Tinciduntion
Immortals Battle Armor (Initiative for all units +2)
- The Black Flame (Warfare +2, Magic Power +10, Arcane +12) – Purchased from the vendor in Floster
- Immortal’s Armor (+3 Magic, +11 Arcane, +3 Armor) – Purchased from vendor in Marcella
Sanguininus Battle Robe (Casts Rank 3 Shield of Destiny at the start of battle)
- Sanguinus’s Staff (+4 Magic, +15 Arcane, +30% healing) – Purchased from the vendor in Floster
- Sanguinus’s Rob (=2 Magic, +11 Arcane, +1 Armor, +6 Resist) – Purchased from vendor in Marcella
- Titus’s Sword (Warfare +2, Crit +2, Nostrian damage +15%) – Complete Rickville Besieged and choose to Arrest Titus and his men or aid the farmers, either way, same reward.
- Shieldbreaker (+20% Melee Damage) – During the The Quarantine quest, choose the Make a Deal with Damien choice to receive this as a reward.
- Fire Sword (Warfare +5, Magic +5, Fire Damage +30%) – Complete Xandar’s Mystery quest
- Bandit’s Bandana (Warfare +3, Speed +1 Anarchy) – Complete Cedric’s Gang quest line
- Doctors Mask (+6% Health) – Complete Through the Quarantine and choose Fight the Artisanians for the stolen goods. The end of the quest gives this item.
- Hounds of War Armor (+4 Warfare, +4 Armor) – Found in a chest in the burial room during the quest The Reckless
- Aristocrats Chest – Complete story quest Philanthropist and Patron of the Arts
- Aristocrats Gloves – Increase sell price by 5% and reduce purchase price by 5%. These are found at this dungeon here during the Mysterious Treasures quest.
- Hounds of War Gloves (+3 Warfare, +3 Armor) – Reward for completing The Merchant Guilds Secrets and looting Bludgeons lair
- Leather Collar (-100 Leadership, +3 Armor, +3 Resistance) – Complete Mellars Only Friend quest
- Hounds of War Belt (+3 Warfare, +3 Armor) – Loot from a chest in the Troll Cave at Windy Port, the beach town, not the fair.
- Brand’s Ring (Crit +3, Bandit Initiative +1) – Complete Brands Betrothed quest
- Gordian’s Ring (+50 Leadership, +1 Power Morale) – Complete Seeds of Betrayal quest and choose to side with Guerric when the opportunity arises.
- Artisanian Master Craftsman Ring (+12 Hit, +4 dodge) – Complete Return To Parnack quest
- Precious Ring (+10% better selling and buying prices) – Win a story battle near the very end
- Hieron’s Ring (+300 Leadership, Cast Inspire 3 at start of battle) – Reach level 30, finish the story
- Lyssa’s Ring (Leadership +200, +30% Red Dragon damage) – Complete Lyssa’s Dungeon quest
- Rosens’s Feather (+2 Resistance and +3% Health) – Complete Rosens and Silveros Quest
- Oak Seed (+8 Arcane Knowledge, +10 Health) – Complete The Thousand Year Oak quests
- Illyrian Chick (Leadership +70, Animal Morale +1) – Complete the quest Marlenes Happiness
- Medal (Order Moral +1) – Complete the Marcellan Aqueduct story quest.
- Talisman Of Ice And Stone (+20% Ice damage and resistance – Loot from a chest in Magefactory after you find the lever
- Talisman Of Wind & Fire (+20% Fire damage and resistance – Loot from a chest in Magefactory after you interact with the three stones to find the chest
- Ecofortis Potion (+300 Leadership, +5% Health) – Reward for completing a story quest near the end of the game
- Talisman of Light And Life (Healing +30%) – Complete Actarius’ Books
- Hero’s Cross (Leadership +140, Armor & Res +2, Health +3%) Inside Aranax’s Quarters (story)
- Erasmus’s Amulet (+6 Resistance, +25% magical creatures damage) – Complete Beauty and the Beasts quest.
- Talisman Of Darkness & Death (+20% resistance to dark damage) – Complete the quest A Fatal Voyage
- Magical Rosary (Arcane Knowledge +7, Army HP +2%) – Reward for completing The Scryer’s Trial – Morane quest.
- Summoner Of The Elements (Arcane +1, +10% fire, ice, and dark damage) – Found in a chest at the troll cave at Windy Port, the town on the beach, not the fair
- Sacrificial Cup (Initiative +1, Health -10%) – Found in a chest at the very deepest part of the mines in the Magefactory. You have to return after the story fight there near the end
We will continue to update as we find more legendary items.