Want to join a friends lobby? This guide will tel you How To Play With Friends In Lobbies In Monster Hunter World so you can join up with their online session, take on new quests, and not worry about having to find a lobby with space.
While it may be a cumbersome and somewhat strange process initially, it’s actually very simply to join a friends lobby. The biggest problem at the moment is that lobbies tend to fill up very quickly. Below is a step by step guide on how to join a friends lobby.
How To Play With Friends In Lobbies In Monster Hunter World
- Go to the Lift and enter the Gathering Hub
- Walk up to the Arena Counter
- Select Online Session then Create an Online Session
- You can ignore all the settings here except Private Session, set that to Yes
- This will create a new session that is guaranteed to be empty
- Once the session has been created have your friend get ready to join through PSN or Xbox Live
- Press Circle or B to go back to the last menu
- Select Session Settings
- Change Private setting to No
- Have your friend join
That’s everything you need to know for how to join a friends lobby and How To Play With Friends In Lobbies In Monster Hunter World
in Monster Hunter World Guides