Salvage is useful and easy to find in Outbreak. This guide on What Is Salvage For In Call Of Duty Zombies Outbreak explains how Salvage works, how you can find Salvage, and what you can use it for as you continue to explore the brand new maps and objectives in Season 2, Zombies Outbreak.
Salvage is a very common item. It can sometimes be dropped by killing zombies but it’s rare. It’s much more common to find it when killing Special Zombies or Elite Zombies. You can also find Salvage when completing objectives, as rewards, or frequently when opening chests and other world events that occur when you are exploring the new maps in Outbreak
What Is Salvage For In Call Of Duty Zombies Outbreak
Unlike weapons and other items, Salvage is automatically collected when you are in proximity to a Salvage drop. We have yet to reach a limit, meaning you can continue to stock up on Salvage and save it for the more difficult waves later in the game. When you have collected Salvage, check your map for the crafting bench icon. It’s two tools crossing over at the middle. Head to the Crafting Bench and interact with it.
This is where you use your Salvage. You can craft a variety of useful tools and items here. These can often be the difference between life and death, so don’t be afraid to hit up the crafting station before you warp to the next area or Exfil home.
- Salvage is used for crafting
- Crafting tables are marked on the map by a hammer and screwdriver icon
- Salvage can be gathered from chests, special zombies, elite zombies, and completing objectives
- Interact with crafting tables to use Salvage and craft a variety of powerful and useful items
- Salvage is carried across and remains with you between rounds within the same game.
- Salvage is used to upgrade armor, which is very valuable