Dragonite Ore is a valuable resource for equipment upgrades in MH Rise. This guide on Where To Find Dragonite Ore In Monster Hunter Rise will tell you exactly where to find some Dragonite Ore so you can upgrade to some special new weapons unlocked via different side quests and requests.
Much like Iron Ore and Machalite Ore, Dragonite Ore can be tough to find if you don’t know where to look. However, even if you do know where to look, it’s in very short supply. There are only a few mining nodes on the map and one of them guarantee you Dragonite Ore. You need to head to the Lava Caverns, which is unlocked after you beat the huge new monster that was added to MH Rise for the first time. Avoiding names and specifics as I don’t want to spoil anything, but you’ll know when you get there.
Where To Find Dragonite Ore In Monster Hunter Rise
Dragonite Ore can be found at the locations in the image shown above, but there’s also a video here for specific locations. It’s a grind. There are very few ore spots in this area and it can be difficult to navigate at first due to the twisting tunnels and caves – making it tough to spot whether or not the ore is above you or below you. Either way, this should be enough to show you the routes you can take to find the Dragonite Ore as quickly as possible.
- Dragonite Ore is one of the higher tier ores in the game
- It is required for upgrading some of the most powerful equipment at early Hunter Rank levels
- You need to head Lava Caverns
- Both the white and blue nodes on the map have a small chance of dropping Dragonite Ore
- They do respawn while you are inside the area but it can be just as quick to quickly leave an expedition and enter again