Great Wirebugs allow you to access more areas of the map in MH Rise. This Where To Get Great Wirebugs In Monster Hunter Rise guide will tell you where you can find some Great Wirebugs so you can keep your inventory stocked up, allowing you to use them whenever you discover the locations in the different regions.
Every map in Monster Hunter: Rise has special locations you can discover called Jewel Lilies. These are special plants, small and blue, that acts as a device where you can store Great Wirebugs. Once found they are added to your map, so you can return later to place the Great Wirebugs, if you didn’t have any when you first discovered them.
Where To Get Great Wirebugs In Monster Hunter Rise
You need to speak with Senior Hunter Hanenaga. He can be found near the entrance to the buddy room, in the village. I had complete the main story quests where you must finish off two basic village quests, and then a speech bubble appears over his head – informing you that he has something to give you.
- Jewel Lilies are small blue plants where you can use Great Wirebugs
- Most of the maps in Monster Hunter Rise feature several Jewel Lilies locations
- Once you have a Great Wirebug, interact with a Jewel Lilies spot to place the Great Wirebug
- Once placed, the Great Wirebug will remain there permanently and can be used in all future runs
- Great Wirebugs can be obtained by speaking with Senior Hunter Hanenaga in town
- He can be found near the bridge entrance to the buddy building